Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• opt2not -

Replied to the thread Cursed Taito Egret 29: Gen X strikes again.

• opt2not -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Cursed Taito Egret 29: Gen X strikes again.

Like (Post)
    With a temporary coin plate made out of plastic, I'm at least able to mount the start button and get things rolling. I cleaned up the body a good amount as well. e29_cleaned_up.JPG I installed a Nanao MS9-29 that I've had on hand (with a spicy mod that…
  • Aurich -

Replied to the thread Capcom Retro Station.

I caved and pre-ordered the Astro City Mini for whatever reason. It seemed like fun. This seems like ... I dunno, but not that fun. Pass.
  • kuze -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread Cursed Taito Egret 29: Gen X strikes again.

Like (Post)
    With a temporary coin plate made out of plastic, I'm at least able to mount the start button and get things rolling. I cleaned up the body a good amount as well. e29_cleaned_up.JPG I installed a Nanao MS9-29 that I've had on hand (with a spicy mod that…
  • Hatsune Mike -

Replied to the thread Cursed Taito Egret 29: Gen X strikes again.

• Samelak -

Replied to the thread Tecmo Urban.

Quote from Kavas: “I was actually researching this cabinet recently! Very unique looking. Would love to get all sorts of dimensions and shots of how it was made. This is a cabinet that I feel would be lost to time because of it's wood based sides going…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Solmin: “I've used these speakers from parts express as areplacement and they work fine in an orginal mini cute. parts-express.com/goldwood-gw-…oly-woofer-4-ohm--290-370 They are shielded as well. Here is link to an image of them installed.…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Solmin’s post in the thread Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production.

Like (Post)
    I've used these speakers from parts express as areplacement and they work fine in an orginal mini cute. parts-express.com/goldwood-gw-…oly-woofer-4-ohm--290-370 They are shielded as well. Here is link to an image of them installed. The cab as well as…
  • duffcon -

Replied to the thread Sega System 16B multi kit installation & support.

Quote from laevateinn: “Final update, burning EPROMS ended up being the issue. In the end, it looks like about 6 of them ended up having problems but after reinstalling the driver and software I ran into no issues. ” when you finish burning the roms,…
  • Murray -

Replied to the thread TTX/X2 power-on power-off issue with motherboard.

Quote from Cereth: “Hey there, I'm revisiting an old problem I had back when I used to buy up a lot of these, and was too dumb to do any repairs or anything. Over the years I've collected a lot of TTX/TTX2 motherboards that power on and off every…