Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• were do you get the cthulu chips.
  • lupinko -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Quote from undamned: “Quote from lupinko: “I wasn’t able to test it until today, but I tried the decoders on the HAS and it wasn’t recognizing anything. I used a Madcatz 360 SCV stick. I haven’t used the decoders on a PC yet. And they should…
  • undamned -

Liked chewthefat’s post in the thread Mobile System 2x6.

Like (Post)
    jBZo08p.jpgITKP5O2.jpg
  • undamned -

Liked chewthefat’s post in the thread Mobile System 2x6.

Like (Post)
    Figure I would show the final update of what I was able to come up. :D Thanks to @undamned , @electric_monk and the OSSC community for their products. :thumbsup:
  • APDWaldo6 -

Posted the thread Street fighter 1 pneumatic board.

Thread
    I’ve finally found a street fighter board with the pneumatic switches on it. I’m wondering if anyone here has or has ever came across the pneumatic buttons.
  • undamned -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Quote from lupinko: “I wasn’t able to test it until today, but I tried the decoders on the HAS and it wasn’t recognizing anything. I used a Madcatz 360 SCV stick. I haven’t used the decoders on a PC yet. And they should have the latest firmware…
  • ack -

Liked jimmyjames’s post in the thread Blast and Astro city projects.

Like (Post)
    today I put together the power supply and bolted the CP Assembly to the cabinet. Tomorrow I’m going to test the power supply and make sure it’s reading correct voltage ect. Then on to the chassis and B+ testing. I’m sending the control panels to a…
  • rewrite -

Liked jimmyjames’s post in the thread Blast and Astro city projects.

Like (Post)
    today I put together the power supply and bolted the CP Assembly to the cabinet. Tomorrow I’m going to test the power supply and make sure it’s reading correct voltage ect. Then on to the chassis and B+ testing. I’m sending the control panels to a…
  • jimmyjames -

Replied to the thread Blast and Astro city projects.