Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Help me solve an SSV Mystery!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Sir,how you made 2 files to result one to be writen then on a 27c160? Thank you :whistling: ^^ ” The Windows command line Copy command will do it for you with the /B switch (for "binary") For example: copy /b u7.bin + u6.bin…
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Help me solve an SSV Mystery!.

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Sir,how you made 2 files to result one to be writen then on a 27c160? Thank you :whistling: ^^ ” The Windows command line Copy command will do it for you with the /B switch (for "binary") For example: copy /b u7.bin + u6.bin…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hammy: “It's the PLD's and extra chips, they are very important for all games! ” It looks like the PAL that I dumped from U25 on my Dyna Gear board isn't in MAME yet.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Quote from ShootTheCore: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “If you want to try adding the rest of the sounds, try concatenating u7+u6 from the original Dyna Gear set and then burning the resulting file to a 27c160 and installing in the SND1…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Help me solve an SSV Mystery!.

Like (Post)
    It's the PLD's and extra chips, they are very important for all games! The different Pld's work together with the circuit on the board. PLD + circuit need to be correct / matching. Adding / removing the chips as needed so there's no conflict or…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “If you want to try adding the rest of the sounds, try concatenating u7+u6 from the original Dyna Gear set and then burning the resulting file to a 27c160 and installing in the SND1 location. ” I just tried it and it…
  • MetalliC -

Replied to the thread Sports Shooting converted to work on Naomi. I need your help testing this!.

Quote from Zebra: “It's the only arcade gun I have ever seen with that design ” its not really unique, basically it is same rotary-stick as was used in number of 198x shooters (Midnight Resistance, Ikari Warriors, Jackal, etc) but, this time it is an…
  • sawf01 -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

• nassekova -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Quote from KalessinDB: “Writing it back again: I'm in for 1 TMNT case. ” Same here!
  • KalessinDB -

Liked psykom1’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    I'm over here like.... pyFY72V.gif ...waiting on my PMs.
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    ok for the heat. after a 5 hours straight test case is slightly warm to the touch. it always a bit warmsince its packing a bit of heat in there, but like always aluminum dispatch heat nicely. Just to be sure maybe ill put holes hidden under the logo…
  • KalessinDB -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Writing it back again: I'm in for 1 TMNT case.
  • ShootTheCore -

Quote from Hammy: “It's the PLD's and extra chips, they are very important for all games! ” It looks like the PAL that I dumped from U25 on my Dyna Gear board isn't in MAME yet.
  • ShootTheCore -

Quote from twistedsymphony: “If you want to try adding the rest of the sounds, try concatenating u7+u6 from the original Dyna Gear set and then burning the resulting file to a 27c160 and installing in the SND1 location. ” I just tried it and it…
  • evilsim -

Liked DeWitt’s post in the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Hej @Frank_fjs, I donated some money for your nice work! Buy yourself a beer to relax a bit or a coffee that you enjoy while working on a new minigun version. Maybe something totally different:D I think you will find something nice :) Thank you very much!
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread Help! Sanwa 29E31S and Rodotron 666a Issue.

Grantspain does not work on Rodotron/Wei-ya chassis as far as I know