Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• zerox_dogma -

Replied to the thread Guardians denjin makai II.

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from zerox_dogma: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Ok the knob is volume control, tested on two Korean boards, both adjust sound. On OSSC I use 5x with Generic 4:3 mode for a quick test, very sharp. All other settings…
  • invzim -

Replied to the thread Schmitt trigger buffer for CSYNC and Neo Geo MVS compatibility.

Speaking from experience, you need a scope when dealing with stuff - doesn't have to be a fancy one. For fun, you can try to put a 10k resistor to gnd on csync before the schmitt to see if it makes a difference.
  • seikenflyer -

Replied to the thread Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions.

Quote from brentradio: “Just updated the firmware and menu to the lastest, using one of these, and it's working great! I also used one of these for my Sega ST-V and it's working great as well. (Love the Guardians lag patch!)
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Sp33dFr34k’s post in the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

Like (Post)
    At this point I'm not even getting emails back anymore :( Thanks Mo, once this is all set and done I'll have a look at what the best option is.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Sega CP layout switcher.

Replied to the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

At this point I'm not even getting emails back anymore :( Thanks Mo, once this is all set and done I'll have a look at what the best option is.
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

Like (Post)
    At this point you guys should just do a CC refund and order through Amazon or have someone here be a go-between. It's extras shipping, but at least you know it will be done right! I'd be happy to do so, just PM if you want.
  • friedpotatoz -

Liked XianXi’s post in the thread Street fighter 1 pneumatic board.

Like (Post)
    I’m jealous. This is my dream cab. Grew up with the punch pads version.
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

At this point you guys should just do a CC refund and order through Amazon or have someone here be a go-between. It's extras shipping, but at least you know it will be done right! I'd be happy to do so, just PM if you want.
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

That PSU will work, but it's very low quality. For MK2 probably not a big deal, but for the same price (or just a tad more) you could get a much better PSU such as a Mean Well brand. Most at this point recommend avoiding Chinese PSUs and even Happ ones…
  • psykom1 -

Liked Vinsanity’s post in the thread Street fighter 1 pneumatic board.

Like (Post)
    Quote from APDWaldo6: “I played it when I was a kid. It was out of order a lot because people would smash the shit out of it. Back then people didn’t know that it was only 3 levels but thought it was like a strength game like the punching bag and…