Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nimmers -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

We sold 90, I was keeping 10 back as stock for mail in installs but I have just put them up for sale. Will order some more when they are available.
  • Muramasa -

Replied to the thread It's coming AES multi.

I just noticed the preorder interest thread is closed. It's gettin' real folks!
  • Muramasa -

Liked vile2064’s post in the thread It's coming AES multi.

Like (Post)
    The hype is real! Glad to see this finally coming to fruition. I just checked, and apparently I joined the forum and posted my interest back on Sep 25 2016!
  • gamenwatch -

Liked Takosuke’s post in the thread Bringing a Tecmo Kyotaro Back to Life.

Like (Post)
    Hey all! Just starting my log here to keep me honest about my project :) I just bought my first Candy (after owning a KI2 cab in Europe) in the states, and it's time to fix it! Will post update as I go :)
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Is it really needed? That's my first thought. Kick connector is angled but the rest applies.
  • xodaraP -

There is multiple reasons a top plexi won't be made, at least in the short term: - Access to kick harness connector - this is vertically mounted so will require a large hole in the plexi for access - Access to switches - some of these are very small so…
  • oneleaf86 -

Replied to the thread Mushihimesama PCB save probs..

• Takosuke -

Replied to the thread CRT replacement for Tecmo Kyotaro 29”?.

So I bought the Cab :P Kinda sad to see it's a Zenith inside and not the Nanao MS8 series that Hard Candy and some Wiki list in it. But, turns out the monitor was not as bad as I though it was when I saw it at the seller's home, he just did not have it…
  • Takosuke -

Replied to the thread Bringing a Tecmo Kyotaro Back to Life.

Thanks! Plugged it, and it seems to work fine! The image on the screen was completely off though: - Super blurry - Image all shrunk and misaligned - Colors super off IMG_4305.jpg IMG_4304.jpg After tinkering a little bit with the flyback, no more…
  • werejag -

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Yes plexi bottom base is included. Please thank @djsheep for it, he organised the plexi bases all off his own back. He grabbed the dimensions from me, then had them fabricated, paid for it all himself and posted them on to me.…
  • jepjepjep -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Quote from Apocalypse: “@jepjepjep when you say only ROMs A5 & A7 differs do you mean the game still uses the same ROM map (with sprites data @0x100000 offset for no reason when it's consecutive on S16A). [EDIT] From you pic @jepjepjep it seems clear…
  • vile2064 -

Replied to the thread It's coming AES multi.

The hype is real! Glad to see this finally coming to fruition. I just checked, and apparently I joined the forum and posted my interest back on Sep 25 2016!
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Hail our god @Apocalypse
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked archimage’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    @Apocalypse is on fire
  • lobogau -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Like (Post)
    Quote from lobogau: “I would be interested in one of these as well, when they're finished and tested. Thanks. ” No problem, you're now on the list :)
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from donluca: “This one: geocities.jp/zarazala_9/soft/fzcc_unknown.txt Use google translate, although keep the original one open because you'll lose formatting through the translation. ” Thanks but it's so unclear to me I'd rather do it myself…
  • oneleaf86 -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from xtrasmiley: “Well, I don't think bug finding should delay the multi, but if you want to hunt them down... :P I'd say put it on as is and put out an update for the ROM if you figure out the issues. ” Already found the cause of the blue "S" in…