Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bigsingerdawg -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    @another happy ending by @Apocalypse
  • hackcell -

Posted the thread Trafo input voltage..

Thread
    Hello, From what I’ve read, the transformers powering sega amps are rated at 100VAC. Does anybody know if the 100vac is a fixed value or if it may tolerate higher current (120 VAC)? Thanks! arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…9acf08af380abbed4de1dbb31
  • Takosuke -

Replied to the thread Showcase 33" Bezel.

That would be awesome if you can provide the measurements :) Thanks! I'll let my colleague know about the cut, I appreciate the offer!
  • Mune -

Replied to the thread UD-USB Decoders.

• acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Showcase 33" Bezel.

DIY is best. A trip to Michaels for the felt paper. A straight edge for the straight cuts and creases and a compass to trace out the round corners. Do you need measurements or are there any online? I got a couple I can pull the bezel from to take…
  • raidenmaniac1 -

Liked Akraten’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    tumblr_pokxklYP0C1r5wsjgo1_250.jpgtumblr_pokxk6KCYz1r5wsjgo2_250.gif thnaks so much guys . I love it .
  • rewrite -

Liked dash3296’s post in the thread Taiko no Tatsujin setup help.

Like (Post)
    Okay so I might've managed to make the 1 player side not make rapid inputs and make the buttons register by following the same wiring aoiddr made. I put the 10k ohm resistors on my VCC and AD wires. However my problem right now is the inputs are really…
  • Takosuke -

Posted the thread Showcase 33" Bezel.

Thread
    I don't think it's really worth it, but since my colleague asked: Anyone would know where to get one, a part number that I could lookup or a site that can make a custom one? The tube is a Polo Hantarex 33". The Showcase we got for our office has a crappy…
  • dash3296 -

Replied to the thread Taiko no Tatsujin setup help.

Okay so I might've managed to make the 1 player side not make rapid inputs and make the buttons register by following the same wiring aoiddr made. I put the 10k ohm resistors on my VCC and AD wires. However my problem right now is the inputs are really…