Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kabal2X -

Replied to the thread RGB MOD Pelco monitors help please...

I will try to mod them when I have the time, seems possible just by looking at the chassis, will take it out and have a better look as soon as possible
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Does anyone own or have pictures of a Taito Pu Li Ru La PCB?.

yeah there's another pic of a 2 board version here: arcadepcbfever.blogspot.com/search?q=Pulirula&m=1 I honestly don't care about english/jp board so much as needing good pics of the single board version
  • lethargyman -

Replied to the thread [HAS] JAMMA extension harness.

Great to see someone making a high quality JAMMA harness. I love the design! Just to check I've understood right... I'd like to be able to use the harness with both a Minigun and a Japanese control box that uses a CHAMMA-style pinout (buttons 4, 5, and…
  • West -

Replied to the thread Howdy from a Dreamcast veteran.

Welcome. You work on some very cool projects.
  • mR_CaESaR -

Replied to the thread CPS2 A board freezing/crashing.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Which region is it? Doesn't apply to your fault, I have a spare USA A board if you want to buy it from me. ” It's Europe, but US would work. How much do you want for it? Quote from Frank_fjs: “Oh, and is the fan working as…