Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aurich -

Liked Kavas’s post in the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Glass Screen Covers and Bezels Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Aurich: “Quote from Kavas: “I use a step down converter in all my Japanese consoles and equipment despite there being multiple people claiming it will do them no harm to run on American AC. Doesn't hurt nor cost that much. ” I have 9…
  • Kavas -

Replied to the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Glass Screen Covers and Bezels Hoagtech's PLOG..

Quote from Aurich: “Quote from Kavas: “I use a step down converter in all my Japanese consoles and equipment despite there being multiple people claiming it will do them no harm to run on American AC. Doesn't hurt nor cost that much. ” I have 9…
  • XianXi -

Replied to the thread Neo Geo MVS MV-1A Won't Go Beyond Garbage Screen.

• @Hadouken Arcade If I haven't said it before, if it was not clear... Thank you for all you are doing for our scene. You have my support and respect! :thumbup:
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?.

Quote from Dariux: “Ray Force ” Now that's worth the time... ;) I guess for this board it's PAL dumps but without any pics or info who knows.
  • Hammy -

Liked Dariux’s post in the thread Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?.

Like (Post)
    Believe it or not, there is a variant of Ray Force on the single-board White IC PCB. I don't know if the componentry changed at all, because I don't own a copy (I have Orange board with subboard). I have a listing of all single-board White variant PCBs…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Bloody Roar 2 - identify board.

The flash ram was bad, the regular eproms are ok and dumped. I don't have the files you will need to ask cpsystem3 he did the dumps and has the board at the moment.
  • xodaraP -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from segasonic91: “I am waaay down the list for the V1, but just wondering which board is needed for this? Will any board work because only the mother is needed? Am I correct there? ” yes ... you need a S16 B Motherboard with non encrypted 68000
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread UMK3 Top & Bottom Plates From Lions3.

I ordered a set - easy to get setup, fully protects the board... love it!
  • ricard2798 -

Posted the thread Noob with question on Memory Card preparation.

Thread
    So I just got my Darksoft MVS cart, and I am ready to put my neogeo Minito good use, but where can i find a document or video on how to prepare my sd card? From what i read, there must be a game folder, and maybe a firmware folder... but again, I am not…
  • rewrite -

Replied to the thread Blind MS8-29.

I would be looking at the connectors on the chassis/neckboard/yoke rather than the ones on the JAMMA harness or PSU. You should have a connector that goes into the chassis from the JAMMA harness. You should have 1 or 2 from the yoke to the chassis. …
  • sammargh -

Replied to the thread Bloody Roar 2 - identify board.

@Hammy which chip(s) were bad on yours? I got one of these bootlegs and it worked for ~5 minutes before it stopped working. Just dumped u15 off mine and it's nothing but FF so I'm guessing as it had no tape over the windows my eproms are toast. Will get…