Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mpatou -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

any clue for the graphic glitches I have with my MF2FS (upper post, link below) Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread
  • Fluffy -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “knowing specifically which PCB revision they came from is important because I've discovered that the pin mapping is completely different for the same game even on different revisions of the same PCB. For instance PALS for…
  • Fluffy -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “I can tell you that the PALs are somewhat related to the code on the GFX board too, or at least they share address lines and will get screwed up if the PAL is not functioning properly. when I was testing different things…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

And make sure they cut the necessary trace at the factory.
  • Pelly -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Quote from ShootTheCore: “Quote from stt1: “Are the two base boards in R-Type (M72) similar to any other M72 boardsets? Just thinking an possibility swapping the ROM-board of R-Type to another M72 ROM board. The multi should work…
  • Pelly -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “Well that implies they’d finish a new multi every month, which wasn’t what I intended. But that would be fine too ;) ” Maybe for the months with no multi we could send goodies like EPROMs with dedicated labels, exclusive pictures of my …
  • Apocalypse -

Quote from twistedsymphony: “knowing specifically which PCB revision they came from is important because I've discovered that the pin mapping is completely different for the same game even on different revisions of the same PCB. For instance PALS for…
  • tom5151 -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Same for me please, V1, then V2 when available. Thanks
  • Fluffy -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fluffy: “If we are lucky we may not need a PAL at all, and get away with one or two 74lsXX. The MAME code doesn't suggest any complex banking or decoding. ” I can tell you that the PALs are somewhat related to the code on the GFX board…
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from Fluffy: “If we are lucky we may not need a PAL at all, and get away with one or two 74lsXX. The MAME code doesn't suggest any complex banking or decoding. ” I can tell you that the PALs are somewhat related to the code on the GFX board…
  • Fluffy -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “What puzzles me is the Lydz prog board has the ARM CPU on it, but as far as I can tell it's not actually attached to anything. Why would they go through the effort of removing that chip and then soldering it to their repo…
  • Fluffy -

Quote from twistedsymphony: “What puzzles me is the Lydz prog board has the ARM CPU on it, but as far as I can tell it's not actually attached to anything. Why would they go through the effort of removing that chip and then soldering it to their repo…
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from Apocalypse: “I've dumped and reversed the 2 PALs on the PROG board of the Dodonpachi conversion. Still have to test them. ” knowing specifically which PCB revision they came from is important because I've discovered that the pin mapping is…