Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gusmoney -

Liked Neodogg’s post in the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

Like (Post)
    Finally got one ordered state side! Thanks DS! Up to 3 multi’s...I heard there was a club...
  • modology -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

Been hanging on as well. It's getting tougher as we are heading into the peak of the pandemic (and perhaps recession) Not sure about your workplace but my company have stood down at least 30 employees due to schools and universities closed down. Half of…
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Greetings from California!.

• Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread NEW 68k chip for my Shinobi 16B.

Leave it exactly as it is. It's already running a non encrypted CPU and roms.
  • mathewbeall -

Liked Foreezy’s post in the thread Greetings from California!.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, New PCB owner here. Recently got a Primal Rage V2.3 and hoping to build a small supergun cabinet for it. I came here for a few tech questions and to hopefully meet people that are making similar projects. Also to meet people who love Primal…
  • Foreezy -

Liked brentradio’s post in the thread Greetings from California!.

Like (Post)
    Do you own or know about any of the Darksoft Multi-Kits (and others) for sale from this site? :D
  • Foreezy -

Replied to the thread Greetings from California!.

Quote from brentradio: “Do you own or know about any of the Darksoft Multi-Kits (and others) for sale from this site? :D ” I do not! But I'll certainly check them out.
  • Anselmo -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #1 Double Dragon.

Like (Post)
    Lucky Moron PCB Repair Episode 1: Double Dragon (or: how you would fix this pcb since you aren't @caius either) A local collector recently listed multiple boards for sale, and the combination of both a) geographically-nearby and b) reasonable-prices put…
  • Neodogg -

Replied to the thread Taito F3. Get your cart here.

Finally got one ordered state side! Thanks DS! Up to 3 multi’s...I heard there was a club...
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
    Lucky Moron PCB Repair Episode 1: Double Dragon (or: how you would fix this pcb since you aren't @caius either) A local collector recently listed multiple boards for sale, and the combination of both a) geographically-nearby and b) reasonable-prices put…
  • YesAffinity -

Liked dannahan’s post in the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Like (Post)
    LrXIpcA.jpg pretty stoked with all this quality stuff! Thanks RGB :)
  • ack -

Like (Post)
  • ack -

Liked XianXi’s post in the thread MVS cart replacing defective eproms..

Like (Post)
    You need to look at the file itself, if using eproms it’ll be either an 800 or 160, if it’s a 32mbit file, you’ll have to either use an adapter board or split it on two 160 eproms since 27C322 eproms only run in 16 bit mode and the Neo’s audio…
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread Lucky Moron PCB Repair - #1 Double Dragon.

• ShootTheCore -

Like (Post)
  • thomas3184 -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Vewlix C Monitor won't turn on, possibly a dead Wei Ya PSU.

Like (Post)
    The PSU is in no way shape or form related to the monitor. It only powers JVS systems like a Naomi or System2x6. Since you're playing SFV you aren't actually even using the PSU and can unplug it entirely. Your problem is elsewhere. But the Wei-ya PSUs…