Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Loki -

Liked nnap’s post in the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from phodie: “I tried searching the forum and maybe I missed it so here it goes (sorry if it's super obvious) I recently received a PGM and a DOJ cart from sheepnova, works great right out of the box no issues. I know that you can access the…
  • djsheep -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    I'd be happy to have a look at some of them but the postage to and from Aussie land will be expensive and long. Maybe pick a couple to start with, post some pictures and info and see if people can help if you're interested in learning how to repair…
  • djsheep -

Liked alfa75’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “That’s a good three years of full time work right there. ” This is why I'm asking for help.
  • xodaraP -

Liked alfa75’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “That’s a good three years of full time work right there. ” This is why I'm asking for help.
  • xodaraP -

Replied to the thread PCB Repair.

I'd be happy to have a look at some of them but the postage to and from Aussie land will be expensive and long. Maybe pick a couple to start with, post some pictures and info and see if people can help if you're interested in learning how to repair…
  • xodaraP -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread PCB Repair.

Like (Post)
    That’s a good three years of full time work right there.
  • alfa75 -

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    @Rotanibor researched each individual hack and wrote up a text file that says exactly what they do. No need to ask here, just look at the TXTs.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked SmokeMonster’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Huge thanks to @Rotanibor & @Sabin for the help with revamping the base pack into Tournament Edition. Competition standards are now the default ROMs. It's probably a good time to format your SD cards and start fresh to sync back up.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Rotanibor’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Hope everybody has fun with the hacks. I've been wanting to play some of the boss hacks on real hardware for a looong time now myself and was part of the reason I wanted the CPS2 multi. I'm very thankful to the ones who put in the hard work to make the…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Wow. Thanks @Rotanibor
  • Johnfan1986 -

Like (Post)
    @Rotanibor researched and tracked down 37 new CPS-2 hacks, converted them to the Darksoft kit, wrote up their details, and made NAME files. So, Hacks are now a stand-alone add-on pack. Every please give him a round of applause. I've also updated New…
  • djsheep -

That’s a good three years of full time work right there.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Cadash Repair.

Like (Post)
  • djsheep -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from djsheep: “Has anyone played these yet? I couldn’t be bothered opening my multi up and updating the SD to be honest, let alone scrolling through all those extra games. Could someone please report back with a list of what’s good and…