Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kagutaba -

Replied to the thread Questions for Namco Noir owners.

Quote from rocket: “2. I am guessing it is filthy with soda goo. Each time i work on these i put these in the dishwasher and clean them. Unfortunately i dont have the part # for the surface mount led ” Soda goo is exactly my problem! I tried to clean…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Taito F3 Support needed.

• CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES -

Liked ark125’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Received, installed and tested. It works perfectly and soldering the wires for the original keys was easier than I thought, there is plenty of space to solder the cables. Thank you so much. It´s a dream come true.
  • Horris -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the forum but feel like I've been here ages as its taken me a couple of weeks to read through the 118 pages, Its amazing that the same members are still here and active after 4 years, I've just a few questions if you don't…
  • hoagtech -

Liked hursit’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    Hello People A Huge Update for DreamCase The manufacturing process continues rapidly. I can say that im nearly finish it. I hope will starting to shipping first pre-orders at the first week of May. I have already make some prototypes which Back and…
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread 6 Slot burnt out power on jamma edge.

Quote from segasonic91: “The board was used with a psu that was way too high and it fried the jamma pins that supply power and ground. ” Sorry to say but if voltage was "way too high" then you can abandon the repair, most chips are probably fried now…
  • brizzo -

Liked dewmansnk’s post in the thread AWSD Power Supply Interface PCB.

Like (Post)
    All finished Here it is all populated and installed on the PS mKO1G7m.jpg The clearance on the back side looks adequate. Plus as an added bonus, the nylon nuts used to hold on the voltage LCD prevent the PCB and lead protrusions from hitting the metal…
  • brizzo -

Like (Post)
    PCBs arrived ZHx1m8j.jpg Mounted on the front of the Meanwell PS Paxo9RO.jpg Board with the AC input power connector set in place, my other connectors are in route. uTuy2rB.jpg I will take more pics when I get it fully populated. Still have to…
  • brizzo -

Like (Post)
    After having the power supply on my AWSD die, and looking into replacement options, it seemed that a nice 4 output Meanwell might be just the ticket. They make a model that is a bit expensive but has all the output one could wish for in an arcade power…
  • brizzo -

Like (Post)
    Got my batch of PCBs from JLC a little while ago, they came out really nice, black solder mask and ENIG gold plating. Still waiting on more voltage LCDs, using my batch of 5 that I overpaid for on Amazon, so can make a few of these. Ill go back through…
  • Chocozoka -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Taito F3 Support needed.

Well without any reasons when I replugged the SD Card after checking directory games it works fine ! Thank you again for your help !!!
  • ModGirl -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Button layout help.

Like (Post)
    very cool project and pretty clever tapping the the data from the LCD. relays for the buttons seem a bit overkill though; you could accomplish the same thing with some Tri-State buffers, it'd be a lot cheaper and a lot more compact. 6x 74F244 could…
  • ModGirl -

Replied to the thread Button layout help.

Those are both really good ideas! Ive played with the idea of using ATMega2560 as a sort of virtual relay. That way you could technically rewire any pin to any other pin on the fly, instead of the current fixed model. This would scan the state of all…