Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Quote from Thrillhouse: “Looks like Paradise is out of stock in the US - they didn't have an ETA on a restock. Anyone in the US have an extra they'd sell? I'd also be down to do a bulk buy directly if you have any in stock, @undamned ” I'd be down…
  • zerox_dogma -

Liked undamned’s post in the thread InfiniKey-CPS2.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Thrillhouse: “Looks like Paradise is out of stock in the US - they didn't have an ETA on a restock. Anyone in the US have an extra they'd sell? I'd also be down to do a bulk buy directly if you have any in stock, @undamned ” I have notified…
  • undamned -

Quote from Thrillhouse: “Looks like Paradise is out of stock in the US - they didn't have an ETA on a restock. Anyone in the US have an extra they'd sell? I'd also be down to do a bulk buy directly if you have any in stock, @undamned ” I have notified…
  • Izen6 -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Love this project! I made mine recently, but I'm not getting any red coming out of it. Everything is soldered on correctly, but I don't know what it could be? The potentiometer? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
  • Thrillhouse -

Looks like Paradise is out of stock in the US - they didn't have an ETA on a restock. Anyone in the US have an extra they'd sell? I'd also be down to do a bulk buy directly if you have any in stock, @undamned
  • rewrite -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Options for Conversion of this MVS Boot?.

Like (Post)
    I've been working on trying to convert a PROG BK1 and CHA 256 to Money Puzzle Exchanger. Since the CHA256 board was barely documented, and I was having some graphics and sound issues I spent some time with a multimeter and figured out what all the…
  • Redferatu -

Replied to the thread Hori Fighting Stick Multi.

Quote from suverman: “I have the cables somewhere, I really need to document them if someone else doesnt do it, it will take a month or so though. ” Thanks, that would be great. No rush on my end, but it will be a fairly satisfying process.
  • acblunden2 -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread Options for Conversion of this MVS Boot?.

Like (Post)
    This is also a good, albeit incomplete resource: arcade-collector.com/search-neogeo-board-proggs There are some full repro boards out there too. I'm not sure if they're available at all, but I know Crossed Swords 2 has had a "release" on them.…
  • acblunden2 -

Liked ack’s post in the thread Options for Conversion of this MVS Boot?.

Like (Post)
    This may also be of interest for some of the larger games. neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.…(8MB)-flash-adapter-board Heres pics (not mine) of them in action imgur.com/a/Gkg7wh7
  • twistedsymphony -

Replied to the thread Options for Conversion of this MVS Boot?.

I've been working on trying to convert a PROG BK1 and CHA 256 to Money Puzzle Exchanger. Since the CHA256 board was barely documented, and I was having some graphics and sound issues I spent some time with a multimeter and figured out what all the…
  • I wanted to reuse the existing case in every vewlix but that’ll only cause headaches and more revision updates which will increase cost eventually. Instead, I’m making the case as part of the assembly kit. I have to manufacture a case for FC anyway…
  • hoagtech -

Liked telecommand’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    HAS is received and working and it RULES! Thanks @RGB - this thing is amazing!!
  • Day_040 -

Liked telecommand’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    HAS is received and working and it RULES! Thanks @RGB - this thing is amazing!!
  • opt2not -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread New Generation Metal Shell For Dreamcast.

Like (Post)
    I have a USB-GDROM as well (with the USB ports facing internally), so hopefully a variant that supports that will happen eventually. Nice case though!