Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rtw -

Replied to the thread Latest news on Atomiswave 2 Naomi.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from rtw: “the country byte is set for only Japan. The netboot image sets this to 0xff. ” can this be modified for other games? there are a few netboot images that will only work with the JP region: Capcom Vs SNK…
  • twistedsymphony -

Quote from rtw: “the country byte is set for only Japan. The netboot image sets this to 0xff. ” can this be modified for other games? there are a few netboot images that will only work with the JP region: Capcom Vs SNK 2K Pro Guilty Gear XX…
  • twistedsymphony -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread Latest news on Atomiswave 2 Naomi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “I don't know about the Net Boot Image but I have an original Melty Blood Actress Again Cart and it will not run unless I'm using a Japanese Region BIOS (it will boot with the multi bios in Japanese region mode). Even the…
  • Darksoft -

Quote from rtw: “Quote from Dreygor: “..and then check the largest game available. .. Melty Blood Actress Again. One note I need to add here is that v6 would not load. I had to use v1 and it worked just fine. ” I can confirm that v6 does not work…
  • rtw -

Quote from twistedsymphony: “I don't know about the Net Boot Image but I have an original Melty Blood Actress Again Cart and it will not run unless I'm using a Japanese Region BIOS (it will boot with the multi bios in Japanese region mode). Even the…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Games are not running.

Quote from Breakerpc: “Hello, the Sega St-v multi now has half a year and only 2 games are running. ” What do you mean with that? The ST-V Multi is 4 years old and ALL GAMES except Decathlete work well. 99% of the times the problems comes from the…
  • twistedsymphony -

I don't know about the Net Boot Image but I have an original Melty Blood Actress Again Cart and it will not run unless I'm using a Japanese Region BIOS (it will boot with the multi bios in Japanese region mode). Even the cart version of this game is…
  • the contact cleaner worked! so happy i didnt have to replace the volume pot!
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread RGB via scart to consumer TV.

You need to place resistors on the R/G/B lines and I also highly recommend a sync stripper/cleaner for the sync line. Something like the LM1881 is good for this, but I say do the full design with a low-pass filter/trap. Full q9XsOJB.png Once built it…
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Replied to the thread RGB via scart to consumer TV.

Hello.. I am not sure if you are saying that the Sony TV has RGB built in via scart or if you are looking to add RGB into the TV.. The SHMUPS forum has a tread of Sony tv that can be RGB, not many TV and not much documentation since this is kind of new…