Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread ATAPI/IDE ODE Testing.

I don't know much about the system but I read Midnight R needs two RAM32 modules, but nothing clearly confirmed.
  • twistedsymphony -

There's a good picture of the Driving variant Mother board (that uses these Memory modules) on Arcade Otaku: System246_MOTHER_PCB.jpg Supposedly only the early "Driving" and 246A setups use them. and 246B and forward have the memory built into the…
  • penrhos -

Wrote a comment on Lemony Vengeance’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How much would a pair of vewlix 2P looms and a sega io to vewlix adapter cost posted to the UK?
  • Apocalypse -

Quote from twistedsymphony: “He's suggesting you make reproductions of these:arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…494997e9b0862144a69aa0a38 It's a memory expansion module for early revision System 246s. I'm honestly not sure how much it's needed since from…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread Darksoft Neo Multi Help thread.

• twistedsymphony -

Liked ReplicaX’s post in the thread "CAPCOM" EPROM Labels?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from ReplicaX: “Original stickers were foil backed. ” that's exactly why I'm asking. I can print my own labels but most of the ones I've seen are foil backed.... that's what I really need. ” Something like…
  • ReplicaX -

Replied to the thread "CAPCOM" EPROM Labels?.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from ReplicaX: “Original stickers were foil backed. ” that's exactly why I'm asking. I can print my own labels but most of the ones I've seen are foil backed.... that's what I really need. ” Something like…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread IS this a real punisher board? I thought it was cps1.5 only.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Asure: “Did a Japanese version of the 1.5 to cps2 rom ever release? I remember the USA one, maybe I'm confused. (Damn flu!) ” It's typical of this f*** moron. He did the same with my 3 button hack of Forgotten World: he simply applied my…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AlxUnderBase: “Guys,if you want to grab a M72 donor for this awesome multi, you can try to get one from this sellers : 1.one (GALLOP) is here 2.one (AIR DUEL) is here 3.one (X MULTIPLY) is here 4.one (AIR DUEL) is here ” Thanks Alex, from…
  • penrhos -

Replied to the thread Fast I/O vs JVS.

I've got a couple without the covers if anyone needs one.