Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jumpingmanjim -

Replied to the thread Anyone using a CMVS-RGB pcb for MVS SCART/RGB?.

Quote from tiff_lee: “Still waiting on the boards from oshpark mate! ” Haha me too.
  • Mr. Glendale -

Replied to the thread Toshiba monitor from Filthy Astro Cab has no picture?.

The supergun does RGB, yes. I used to play my shmup boards on a Commodore 1084s monitor for years. I'll post all sorts of pictures once I find my phone/get a new one. The supergun is a bespoke thing by this dude Matt. All I know is the first name. …
  • DecepticonZero -

Replied to the thread Toshiba monitor from Filthy Astro Cab has no picture?.

Ok, the clicking leads me to believe that the flyback might be shitting the bed. I would recommend sending the chassis to Sharp Image Repair and having them do a flyback replacement along with a cap kit while its there. Gene might even have someone who…
  • The Spaniard -

Replied to the thread Sentinel Supergun - Prototype.

Quote from oneleaf86: “Yeah it's pretty crazy. The best part is that the blacks are actually true black.I picked it up around 10 months ago for under $1700 which is still an awesome deal. ” These LG OLEDs are the next thing I got to get onto. What I…