Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AlxUnderBase -

Liked mugen_ketsueki’s post in the thread UMK3 Top & Bottom Plates From Lions3.

Like (Post)
    Update: 02/23/2020 As of now, there’s 2 in stock in his store. So if you wanted the Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Acrylic Top and Bottom case you can while it’s in stock! Leaving this here as if you're wanting to buy a case for your PCB and don't want it…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tym01: “I am using a Tl 866 mini pro 2 with an extension for the bigger than 512ko eproms so i must program 8 times for one 27c322 :S ” People often get lost while changing the bank to be written with the TL866. To me the EPROMs are…
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Replied to the thread UMK3 Top & Bottom Plates From Lions3.

Indeed @XianXi that’s why I’m helping out to promote the product.
  • tym01 -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tym01: “I am using a Tl 866 mini pro 2 with an extension for the bigger than 512ko eproms so i must program 8 times for one 27c322 :S ” People often get lost while changing the bank to be written with the TL866. To me the EPROMs are…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Like (Post)
  • Apocalypse -

Replied to the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

• thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread PGM Mobo issues.

I have not had much luck with PGM boards, maybe I have been unlucky but out of 3 they all had issues mainly related to damage caused by leaky batteries.
  • jermz1 -

Liked Aurich’s post in the thread Candy Cabs Aero City Glass Screen Covers and Bezels Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kavas: “I use a step down converter in all my Japanese consoles and equipment despite there being multiple people claiming it will do them no harm to run on American AC. Doesn't hurt nor cost that much. ” I have 9 Japanese cabs in my…
  • Dariux -

Replied to the thread Conversion of single layer Taito Cup Finals PCB to something else?.

Believe it or not, there is a variant of Ray Force on the single-board White IC PCB. I don't know if the componentry changed at all, because I don't own a copy (I have Orange board with subboard). I have a listing of all single-board White variant PCBs…
  • JoeAwesome -

Replied to the thread Does anyone own or have pictures of a Taito Pu Li Ru La PCB?.

A lot of searching (プリルラ) But a whole lot of nothing with the single board. Just pics of the sub-board.