Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks guys. Can't say anything yet but I'm really on to something this time. :thumbsup:
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Yippikaye’s post in the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tym01: “I have done all this and still have graphic glitches, i restored the pcb to its original state and it is working perfect, i purchased the eprom programmer for this project so it is my first attempt to burn eproms, i maybe have some…
  • elkernel -

Now follows PascalP.

Follow
  • segasonic91 -

Replied to the thread InfiniKey-CPS1.

Does the cut trace on the C board matter? The answer is obvious, but just want to ask to make sure. Taking off the wire and unbridging the 2 pins on the B-21 is easy enough, it is the cut trace that worries me. I would not be able to fix such…
  • Yippikaye -

Replied to the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Quote from tym01: “I have done all this and still have graphic glitches, i restored the pcb to its original state and it is working perfect, i purchased the eprom programmer for this project so it is my first attempt to burn eproms, i maybe have some…
  • BlueCrab -

Replied to the thread Howdy from a Dreamcast veteran.

• tym01 -

Replied to the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

I have done all this and still have graphic glitches, i restored the pcb to its original state and it is working perfect, i purchased the eprom programmer for this project so it is my first attempt to burn eproms, i maybe have some bad eproms... I assume…
  • BlueCrab -

Replied to the thread Naomi 2 NetDIMM blank screen on boot.

Unloaded, I'm pulling exactly 3.30v, according to my meter. With the system running, I measure 3.26v on the 3.3v pins on the filter board. I should also mention that I have another DIMM board which boots up fine, so I'm pretty sure it's not a voltage or…
  • Mune -

Replied to the thread PGM Mobo issues.

Here are pictures of both sides: ibb.co/y5hfRzN ibb.co/PwrkbBK