Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• djsheep -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “I don’t care what it is, I just want creative British expletives in the video ” Thanks for the reminder, we will need medics on standby for this one it's that mental. Let me get something on screen more interesting than a ram…
  • djsheep -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    I think I got it! ;) Stay alert.
  • djsheep -

Liked Apocalypse’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    Don't care about the converted game name just let me know what donor to order. :D
  • djsheep -

Liked rewrite’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ZERO_MILES: “Quote from rewrite: “Quote from ZERO_MILES: “Hopefully a beat'em up! :D not likely though, that looks like a "tate" game :( ” Arkanoid -> Kageki (closest thing I could come up with for a vert beat em up for ya). ” There's also…
  • djsheep -

Liked Hatsune Mike’s post in the thread The next big conversion?.

Like (Post)
    The conversion PCB is DJ Boy. I heard that one’s been going up in value recently already. I’ll sell mine for only $420.69.
  • hackcell -

Posted the thread Daytona USA 2 blank screen..

Thread
    My 2 daytona cages are no booting up, just return a red or a blank screen and the fans at full throttle. The LEDs I can see on top of the cage are not even blinking. What shall I check next? Thanks!!
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Quote from l_oliveira: “The jumpers have ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT on the CPS2 MULTI. The purpose of the jumpers were select the function of the pin 32 (BYTE on 27C160, A20 on 27C322) . The CPS2 multi does not use the pin 32 at all, it collects A20 bus…
  • PascalP -

Liked l_oliveira’s post in the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    The jumpers have ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT on the CPS2 MULTI. The purpose of the jumpers were select the function of the pin 32 (BYTE on 27C160, A20 on 27C322) . The CPS2 multi does not use the pin 32 at all, it collects A20 bus signal from the white…
  • fluxcore -

Liked l_oliveira’s post in the thread New CPS2 Multigame Firmware with Key Writing!!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    The jumpers have ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT on the CPS2 MULTI. The purpose of the jumpers were select the function of the pin 32 (BYTE on 27C160, A20 on 27C322) . The CPS2 multi does not use the pin 32 at all, it collects A20 bus signal from the white…
  • mastercello -

Liked Mrhide’s post in the thread Irem M72 multi kit installation & support.

Like (Post)
    received last missing rom and everything is working :) Seeing Rtype on CRT almost brought tears to me eyes ! Thanks again for a great Multi!
  • And One -

Replied to the thread CPS3 black screen.

I had this exact thing happen to one of my cps3 set ups and it was the motherboard. I still have it so if anything gets found out I'll be very curious and hopefully I can fix mine.