Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• buffi -

Replied to the thread Betsu Betsu: Open source Arcade Audio/Video splitter for capture/streaming.

Not sure. Jamma monitors have much higher video impedance than consumer TVs/OSSC/XRGB and expect higher voltages, so I dont think thats a great idea.
  • Quote from opt2not: “LOL I just uploaded #97 and #98 games onto my SD card ” Yea man and what size SD card are you using? I just don't understand these "I need 4TB in my Saturn!" guys... What the FUCK for? You'll NEVER use it! 032GB = More than most…
  • gromice -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mthngn: “hi @RGB Can I hope order an HAS? if yes, how can I do. best regard ” Hey, the newest batch is in production! I'll make an announcement when it's ready.
  • Foreezy -

Liked low_budget’s post in the thread PARSEC Supergun Project.

Like (Post)
    It's going to be some time before I have more Parsec superguns available. Current E.T.A. is late summer or early fall. I'm taking a break from assembling these at the moment. I will announce when pre-orders are open again. I do not have any medium or…
  • Foreezy -

Liked low_budget’s post in the thread PARSEC Supergun Project.

Like (Post)
    Here is my attempt at designing a Supergun PCB, I call it the PARSEC. While I have built a number of superguns in the past, they used off the shelf video converters and were mounted in enclosures. I've designed and built many circuit boards over the
  • PascalP -

Liked zwooky’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ekorz: “Quote from zwooky: “If you happen to have a spare retro-access cable I'd definitely be interested. Don't really wanna mess with the etim one. ” It’s an etim but I can assemble it if you want. ” That's OK. With all the…
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

• PascalP -

Liked dannahan’s post in the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Like (Post)
    Update: You guys were all correct! However it was the pin and darksoft board connection C32 pin that was bent. RDyMEev.jpg qZ8rE8N.jpg UkwZktc.jpg for future reference, check pins above the board as well. Thank you again to everyone that has helped. If…
  • Derick2k -

Replied to the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Frank, let me get the 2 setups with the 8mhz crystals, if it bothers me it should be easy enough to replace the crystal and the caps? correct? I want the extra one to see if we can make it work with the brezzasoft multi cart :)
  • ShootTheCore -

Replied to the thread SEGA System 16 Multi LCD games selector.

Doesn't look like the extra mhz is worth the trouble IMHO. Put me down for one of the $65 kids please - No USB-C cable or IR remote.