Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nem -

Liked Arthrimus’s post in the thread Lindbergh JVS IO issue.

Like (Post)
    The Lindbergh power supply has 2 modes, JVS and ATX. There is a switch on the power supply that controls this. If the switch is set to ATX mode it will not power on when it is not connected to your Lindbergh motherboard. If you switch it to JVS mode it…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread MvC region change?.

• BlinG -

You’ll have to burn roms 3,4 and I believe 5. Then you’ll have to change the jumpers on the infinikey to match the region you’re changing to.
  • mthngn -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread CPS2 consolization, only video part.

Like (Post)
    There's a better version of that design that has been used by a few people now (I have 3 built on my bench) oshpark.com/shared_projects/R8NJ9UQ4 I had similar thoughts on how easy it might be to adapt to other systems, as Frank_fjs said the resistor…
  • Elfito69 -

it has an infinikey already, but do i have to move the jumpers on the b board or they stay the same?
  • Arthrimus -

Replied to the thread Lindbergh JVS IO issue.

The Lindbergh power supply has 2 modes, JVS and ATX. There is a switch on the power supply that controls this. If the switch is set to ATX mode it will not power on when it is not connected to your Lindbergh motherboard. If you switch it to JVS mode it…
  • Mrhide -

Replied to the thread Introducing angel2501.

salut ! bienvenue et bon achat ! tu va voir c'est vraiment bien le multi darksoft!
  • DeWitt -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread ​Hello everyone.

Like (Post)
    Welcome!
  • nam9 -

Replied to the thread Taito Type X Upgrades?.

I am using an Intel P4 3GHz (SL6WK) socket 478 CPU and 2x 1GB PC3200 (DDR-400) ram. I’ve tried a multitude of graphics cards all have performed worse than the stock 9600SE. Still need to get round to flashing a standard card with the 9600SE Bios to…
  • nam9 -

Liked dannahan’s post in the thread Naomi Maple Adapters Available from Mitsurugi-w.

Like (Post)
    JiTb5Sg.jpgSMeQWNp.jpg imgur.com/a/3AHDFtu complete. Thanks mitsurugi-w
  • RedOne -

Replied to the thread Ringedge Keychip ID.

Does somebody know something about this one: Partno: 253-5644-095BJ SDDH ST JP
  • I am willing to bet the farm that there is nothing wrong with nonosto's Toshiba PF in his NNC. He just needs to put in the sweat and calibrate his monitor on his own. Start here, put in the sweat by reading first, then figuring it on your own. Every…