Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Escarioth -

Replied to the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Hi everyone, Sorry for lacks of updates. Im on vacations and not much can go forward anyway since i need to wait for sega parts. I heard they re changing the whole paint baker system for a brand new one back at work. so i dont expect to be ready for
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Dolphin Blue: How to tell a boot from an original.

Quote from MrTanuki: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “If anyone has a Dolphin Blue or Fist of the Northstar bootleg I'd like to buy it :) I think those and an original Animal Basket Cart are the only ones I'm still looking for. ” No joke, been looking for…
  • Hammy -

Liked AlxUnderBase’s post in the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

Like (Post)
    I let all pins in the mb ... in this way @Hammy could help me and makes again the motheboard working again ! Before : youtu.be/mXfsS3bWxa4 After : youtu.be/GWtFX-Y1fBk But before to have problems with my motherboard, when ive made my motherboard…
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Turbo Force - VideoSystem - Missing Or-10 Sub PCB.

Use the search tool i did a tuto on this a while ago.
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread Namco NA1/NA2 Repair Tips.

Quote from sylphia: “hi, does anyone know where to find the crystal oscillator used on NA2 MB ? it's a radial version with a 50.113 MHz value. Mine seems dead. Thanks ! ” Plenty of scrap here to take one if used one is ok for you?
  • Bluetear -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from slevin: “Anywhere local in socal ? ” No... To build the 2 player panel you need 4 items base items, check with @Cereth or order from Taito direct. - control plate - joystick bracket (1 more in addition to recycling the single player panel) -…
  • loegan43 -

These serial numbers also indicate bootleg carts: Metal Slug 6 3500510 and 3490501 and 3600240 Samurai Showdown VI 3000886 Neo Geo Battle Colliseum 1702636 Knights of Valor 0901669 and 0900479 Dolphin…
  • kazuo -

Replied to the thread how to backup taito type x2 harddisk ?.

I think the old 360 hack is limited to WD drives, no? I don't think the original drive is a WD drive - does that matter? Preference is to use an SSD, so I guess I may just use a decrypted install. Does a clean dump that wasn't heavily modified for usage…
  • KingSopz -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread The Jassifier.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “Have you tested one? ” Screwed down/into the Jammafier (PCB feel also attached)... fjbCoZU.jpg Inside the VLX Diamond, nice and clean/compact... Zz9qbAu.jpg OSSC working directly with the LG monitor (no iScan DVDO…
  • kazuo -

Quote from nem: “Quote from kazuo: “I also have a bootleg Dolphin Blue, but it's way up on a high shelf and I am too lazy to grab it right now ” Mine is the same as the label in @djsheep's photo, 0701200. The only bootleg I would like to buy is Sushi…
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

Quote from Gonzo: “Quote from mathewbeall: “Is it possible to be added to the list?! Matt ” I've been added with no problem. It took a week to arrive at the house after production. ” Yep - i went to the website and ordered one... pretty excited…