Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sp33dFr34k -

Replied to the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

Mine still hasn't moved after the 7th of January, Krikzz is quiet, just asked again for an update. Great support this is :/
  • Hey @nonosto, I didn't need to adjust the amplifier pots on the Jammaizer. @Arthrimus sets them to perfect levels when he ships them out. Jomac does work for Aussies exclusively, and out of respect for that, I won't accept anyone shipping me chassis for…
  • streetfighterken -

Replied to the thread Are Lindbergh motherboards interchangeable?.

Update. Used a Yellow MB (and cpu) with all of the Red guts from Rambo and it is working. Some slowdown during intense action but not sure if that's just normal for the game.
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread Where to buy Everdrives in EU.

So looks like my package is still held in Ukraine customs... Anyone else had some succes in the mean time?
  • nem -

Liked xtrasmiley’s post in the thread Oedo Fight Bloodshed Conversion.

Like (Post)
    I guess I want to check out this game now... thanks a lot! :P Also, can you guys get your version sent to the MAME team for inclusion in MAME? I know it's lame, but it's about preserving the program and all.
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Oedo Fight Bloodshed Conversion.

I guess I want to check out this game now... thanks a lot! :P Also, can you guys get your version sent to the MAME team for inclusion in MAME? I know it's lame, but it's about preserving the program and all.
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Guardians denjin makai II.

Quote from zerox_dogma: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Ok the knob is volume control, tested on two Korean boards, both adjust sound. On OSSC I use 5x with Generic 4:3 mode for a quick test, very sharp. All other settings introduce some blur. I think I…
  • BlinG -

Replied to the thread Trying to burning mask roms for first time. using GQ-4x4 getting write failed.

Make sure the adapter is lined up on the socket. It should start from the bottom and the top two rows should be open. When it's not properly aligned on the GQ 4x4 socket it'll allow you to read roms but fail when writing. You can also try external power…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked Max_Power’s post in the thread OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!.

Like (Post)
    giphy.gif
  • YanoArcade -

Replied to a comment by ITATTRACTS on YanoArcade’s wall.

Wall Reply
    No. Fixeight still available.
  • xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from Brendle: “Like I mentioned, I don't want to get it working to play it, so I'm not interested in playing it in MAME or any other port. I would like to test it and then sell it. ” Clearly you don't want to take the advice of everyone here,…
  • yuro -

Replied to the thread Trying to burning mask roms for first time. using GQ-4x4 getting write failed.

I had just purchased a GQ-4x4 from Amazon and what you describe was happening to me too. I just got fed up and returned it. Sticking to my TL866 Plus II.