Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Spaniard -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Turning it off at the mains versus the cab won't make a difference-either way, he board will be unpowered. @PascalP is right-if it's not saving game settings or high scores through power off (without changing the game) then your A Board super cap…
  • tom5151 -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from tom5151: “Quote from PascalP: “Quote from tom5151: “Quote from synbiosfan: “Since my soldering skills suck (imo), I've bought some of Mitsurugi-w's STV goodies and had him do the installs/updates. CPS2 too. No complaints about…
  • nam9 -

Replied to the thread Any PGM Conversion info out there?.

Quote from twistedsymphony: “This blog entry is the best info I've found: newastrocity.wordpress.com/2013/07/21/cave-conversions/ it lists which games can be used as donors but it's unclear if you can use MAME ROMs or if the ROMs need to be patched to…
  • kioku25 -

Liked Darksoft’s post in the thread Converting CHD to BIN.

Like (Post)
    great info. Thanks!
  • kioku25 -

Liked Yippikaye’s post in the thread Converting CHD to BIN.

Like (Post)
    Thank you for the share thumbsup.png Maybe @Gakman could add it to his Mega repository 8o
  • kioku25 -

Liked yanglun100’s post in the thread Converting CHD to BIN.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for share! I had the same problem of converting CHD to bin. Because the chd i have is for mame 1.80 and the new version chdman only extract gd-rom image to bin/cue file in TOC mode. Again thank you and Draksoft's great guide.
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked bagheera369’s post in the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ShootTheCore: “Quote from synbiosfan: “Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Never seen the movies. What happens? ” There used by the elite mobsters as a form of payment. ” I walk into the front door of my local arcade. The bouncers are waiting…
  • bagheera369 -

Replied to the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Quote from ShootTheCore: “Quote from synbiosfan: “Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Never seen the movies. What happens? ” There used by the elite mobsters as a form of payment. ” I walk into the front door of my local arcade. The bouncers are waiting…
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked PascalP’s post in the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ShootTheCore: “As long as your kit isn't one of the initial batch of CPS2 Multis then you can update the firmware by just placing the file on the root of the SD card. You will still need to solder 3 4 wires for the key programming afterward…
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Replied to the thread --> Get your CPS2 Multi game here!!!! <--.

Many games don't save high scores no matter what you do as they are not programmed to do so.
  • Mitsurugi-w -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from synbiosfan: “Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Never seen the movies. What happens? ” There used by the elite mobsters as a form of payment. ” I walk into the front door of my local arcade. The bouncers are waiting for me just inside the…
  • xodaraP -

My CPS2 board saves the settings no problem but I don't think high scores are saved. I'll have to check that I thought settings were saved onto the B board, rather than the A? Settings aren't retained when the game is changed
  • CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES -

Liked synbiosfan’s post in the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Like (Post)
    I think we should use the tokens like they do in the John Wick movies.
  • fastar -

Liked kioku25’s post in the thread Converting CHD to BIN.

Like (Post)
    OK, I don't know how helpful this is gonna be, but at the behest of Darksoft, I'm gonna detail some of the steps I took to convert ID3. I recently updated my Naomi netboot romset with the help of Gakman's Mega repository and I found that the Japanese…
  • skate323k137 -

Liked Mitsurugi-w’s post in the thread Noob Here - Seeking Naomi Help.

Like (Post)
    Quote from thejew: “question on these buffer chips will M74LCX16245DTR2GOSDKR-ND work as a replacement ” Yes they will. Don't get your hopes up too high though, replacing the buffer has only fixed one DIMM I tried it on even though it is one of the…
  • PascalP -

Quote from ShootTheCore: “As long as your kit isn't one of the initial batch of CPS2 Multis then you can update the firmware by just placing the file on the root of the SD card. You will still need to solder 3 4 wires for the key programming afterward…
  • ShootTheCore -

As long as your kit isn't one of the initial batch of CPS2 Multis then you can update the firmware by just placing the file on the root of the SD card. You will still need to solder 3 wires for the key programming afterward though. If you do have one of…
  • PascalP -

Replied to the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Quote from tom5151: “Quote from PascalP: “Quote from tom5151: “Quote from synbiosfan: “Since my soldering skills suck (imo), I've bought some of Mitsurugi-w's STV goodies and had him do the installs/updates. CPS2 too. No complaints about…
  • PascalP -

Liked ShootTheCore’s post in the thread Neogeo Multigame Presales open!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from synbiosfan: “Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Never seen the movies. What happens? ” There used by the elite mobsters as a form of payment. ” I walk into the front door of my local arcade. The bouncers are waiting for me just inside the…
  • bagheera369 -

Quote from The Spaniard: “Quote from ShootTheCore: “Quote from xterc: “Quick question... Is there any way to save the hi-scores for every game after the unit is switched off? ” The CPS2 saves the current game settings and high scores through…