Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ekorz -

Replied to the thread Fighter Impact convert to ver.A.

The program code for rev.A is twice the size. If you’re using those original chips, that’s why it is boot looping. But that probably means you just need 27c080 that is the same speed. If your chips says “27c4001-10f1” the “-10” is actually…
  • meybarra -

Replied to the thread DB9 to HD15 cable help?.

amazon.com/SF-Cable-Female-Adapter-Molded/dp/B006WAA7FU Otherwise, build your own with a db9 breakout, hd15 breakout, and some wire?
  • DeWitt -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    I've just begun diving into this and it's really awesome and quite promising. I'm using an Arduino UNO and full sized USB shield for now, to get me up and running. I purchased a PS4 DS controller today solely for this project. It works flawlessly!
  • djsheep -

Liked ZoomBoy’s post in the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Like (Post)
    Have you considered repainting the shell? I've seen some examples and they look phenomenal. One was painted with a speckled green and looked really impressive.
  • ZoomBoy -

Posted the thread DB9 to HD15 cable help?.

Thread
    Hi, bought an Extron RGB 202 Rxi to connect my Sega Naomi to my D24 BVM. I've discovered the INPUT on the Extron uses a non-standard Male DB9 instead of the standard HD15 VGA. Does anyone know, or have available a cable that goes from standard VGA to…
  • ZoomBoy -

Replied to the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Have you considered repainting the shell? I've seen some examples and they look phenomenal. One was painted with a speckled green and looked really impressive.
  • Raph_friend -

Replied to the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “I've just begun diving into this and it's really awesome and quite promising. I'm using an Arduino UNO and full sized USB shield for now, to get me up and running. I purchased a PS4 DS controller today solely for this project.…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked djsheep’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    Interested ultimately to see how this handles input lag and all the different types of sticks out there. I know there’s a huge community (myself included) mainly using PS3/360 sticks. I have a PS4 stick but it rarely gets used. I won’t be replacing…
  • Raph_friend -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    I've just begun diving into this and it's really awesome and quite promising. I'm using an Arduino UNO and full sized USB shield for now, to get me up and running. I purchased a PS4 DS controller today solely for this project. It works flawlessly!
  • djsheep -

Liked idc’s post in the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

Like (Post)
    CPS2 cases are ABS plastic. While some of the grime you’re seeing is actual dirt and possibly nicotine, it’s likely that the deeper staining is caused by the bromine in the plastic. This is just like you’d see in the cream plastics of the 80s and…
  • RGB -

Liked Raph_friend’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    The intention of this project is to have a cheap USB to DB15 adapter for Supergun/Neogeo, with less possible input lag, and easily accessible to the whole community. So basicaly, i made a adapter using an Atmega328p and USB HOST SHIELD and i want to…
  • RGB -

Like (Post)
  • DeWitt -

Replied to the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Quote from Derick2k: “The game is fine and I like it, and I really should keep it since roms will probably never be released to play on multi carts, etc.. I just have way too much $$$ tied up in games and I need to cash out some stuff, need to pay for…
  • DeWitt -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread NGDEV - What are they thinking?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DeWitt: “Quote from Derick2k: “I have a Kraut Buster 2nd print I will probably sell if anyone is interest. Virtually new, open to test play 1 time and thats about it. ” That sounds like it’s not that great of a game? I watched some…
  • idc -

Replied to the thread How to clean a CPS2 case?.

CPS2 cases are ABS plastic. While some of the grime you’re seeing is actual dirt and possibly nicotine, it’s likely that the deeper staining is caused by the bromine in the plastic. This is just like you’d see in the cream plastics of the 80s and…
  • Thchardcore -

Replied to the thread PSA Proper Screwdrivers (JIS).

• djsheep -

Replied to the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Interested ultimately to see how this handles input lag and all the different types of sticks out there. I know there’s a huge community (myself included) mainly using PS3/360 sticks. I have a PS4 stick but it rarely gets used. I won’t be replacing…