Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• buffi -

Replied to the thread Machine Gun Supergun.

This looks really nice. Regarding: - Galvanic isolation with high-pass filter using polypropylene capacitors and voltage divider for line level audio I'm curious about this circuit. I assume the transformer has two windings, and you use one per audio…
  • I don't even play 3s like that but when I enter tourneys to support the most played version is version A. This applies to USA and whenever I go to Tokyo , more specifically mikado takadanobaba and moreso the biggest 3rd strike event every year the co-op…
  • Seems like it'd be worth just trying to patch the Ver A makoto crash?
  • Loki -

Replied to the thread Astérix Case.

Hey Escarioth, any update on price indication?
  • Max_Power -

Liked RGB’s post in the thread UD-USB Decoders.

Like (Post)
    So sorry for your loss, I hope they turn up!
  • epicpwn -

Liked Tjohejsan’s post in the thread Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods.

Like (Post)
    Quote from yuro: “Quote from epicpwn: “Quote from yuro: “Quote from Tjohejsan: “I found this replacement fans for the graphics card. I know mine sounds like a jet plane. ebay.com/itm/BFG-NVIDIA-FX1500…5be6988ffe1a11a%7Ciid%3A1 ” I just installed that…
  • epicpwn -

Liked yuro’s post in the thread Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods.

Like (Post)
    Quote from epicpwn: “Quote from yuro: “Quote from Tjohejsan: “I found this replacement fans for the graphics card. I know mine sounds like a jet plane. ebay.com/itm/BFG-NVIDIA-FX1500…5be6988ffe1a11a%7Ciid%3A1 ” I just installed that into my…
  • rsignal -

Quote from Frank_fjs: “I particularly like how we are starting to establish a standard with superguns re power / controller / kick / video connectors ” I fully agree. The Mini Fit Jr is very nice! I use 16 AWG cable with this crimp tin:
  • brizzo -

Liked Niko’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    All, I'm releasing an update pack that fixes a few bugs in v2.0 including the two long outstanding bugs regarding Super StreetFighter IV, and BlazBlue CS2. Here is what this fixes: - Menu booting to black screen - Random reboots after exiting games when…
  • rsignal -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Machine Gun Supergun.

Like (Post)
    I like it. I particularly like how we are starting to establish a standard with superguns re power / controller / kick / video connectors. P.s. I'm going to announce yet another new supergun; the... Rocket Launcher Bazooka Nuclear Missile Cat Shooter
  • ShootTheCore -

Liked lukemorse1’s post in the thread Konami Aliens Sound Repair.

Like (Post)
    This write up here just helped me fix my Aliens pcb today. Some static sounds present and humming but no actual sounds. A bad 74LS74 @ F9 was the cause.replaced it and sound came back. Also had 4 bad mask roms. 3 came up as bad (J2, K2, J8) after…
  • Frank_fjs -

I like it. I particularly like how we are starting to establish a standard with superguns re power / controller / kick / video connectors. P.s. I'm going to announce yet another new supergun; the... Rocket Launcher Bazooka Nuclear Missile Cat Shooter
  • Okay. :) you have a model to advise me with the Gain adjustment of each output?
  • rewrite -

Liked rsignal’s post in the thread Machine Gun Supergun.

Like (Post)
    Hi! I'd like to show this Supergun that I'm designing... its' called Machine Gun and it's currently the 5th prototype. I want it to be a versatile, simple, safe and cost-effective way to connect JAMMA boards to SCART TVs and audio amplifiers, with a…
  • Quote from atrfate: “Idk how many of the qusetions have been answered and tbh i am to lazy to read the thread but, ""**Of the non-working TTX2 units, one has a blue screen on boot. The other is mostly empty except for the board and a stick or 2 of…
  • rsignal -

Posted the thread Machine Gun Supergun.

Thread
    Hi! I'd like to show this Supergun that I'm designing... its' called Machine Gun and it's currently the 5th prototype. I want it to be a versatile, simple, safe and cost-effective way to connect JAMMA boards to SCART TVs and audio amplifiers, with a…
  • epicpwn -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from epicpwn: “I'm getting this error when trying to copy the folder into C:\. I'm running on a Mac via Parallels to Windows 10 with the drive connected via USB. ” Got it to work. Had to go in and mess with administrator permissions of the…
  • epicpwn -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

I'm getting this error when trying to copy the folder into C:\. I'm running on a Mac via Parallels to Windows 10 with the drive connected via USB.