Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jassin000 -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from darhgo: “I'm not ever going to replace the monitor in the cab unless is breaks but eventually ” WHEN it breaks, not unless... And yea, I'll see ya in about 5 years or less. Remember if your machine is used it came from an arcade floor…
  • Frank_fjs -

Liked rtw’s post in the thread SEGA SYSTEM-16 MULTI - OLED BASED GAME SELECTOR.

Like (Post)
    Just paid for my multi :D I would like to order a: 1x OLED selector + remote PCB please
  • hoagtech -

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from darhgo: “I'll make sure to get a freesync the next time I'm looking for a display. ” Don't forget QHD, the OSSC at its highest 5x supports 1600x1200.This of course will also work on a UHD/4K but its over kill if…
  • brizzo -

Liked opt2not’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    tenor.gif @brizzo
  • hoagtech -

Liked Derick2k’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Bit the bullet and got one of those LG 32GK650F-B @jassin000 recommended. Found it for sale at $290 shipped, so will see how it goes. Now just need @Hadouken Arcade to sell me the mounting brackets. Im gonna tear the monitor open to see if I can relocate…
  • darhgo -

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from darhgo: “I'll make sure to get a freesync the next time I'm looking for a display. ” Don't forget QHD, the OSSC at its highest 5x supports 1600x1200.This of course will also work on a UHD/4K but its over kill if…