Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• tiff_lee -

Replied to the thread VGA to CRT nanao ms9.

Fair enough, wasn't sure if the voltage difference was the cause of the problem
  • phoenix07 -

Liked adgenet’s post in the thread ATX bench PSU.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Frank_fjs: “I'm referring to the Molex 4 pin connector, the 8981 or whatever it is. It has 1 x +5V, 1 x +12V and 2 x ground wires and the connector itself is rated at a much lower amperage as it's only designed to run a hard drive. ” If I…
  • Darksoft -

Replied to the thread CPS3 Repro Carts!!.

next week, @Mitsurugi-w will receive a new batch of carts and should be able to start shipping short after that. We are sending the carts on a first come first served, so if anyone wants to make sure that you get yours, please let me know and I'll send…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Quote from acblunden2: “@Frank_fjs, I'm still up for designing a Test Bench fork. Can you add me to the EasyEDA Project (acblunden2@gmail.com). ” I'll create a blank project tonight and we'll get cracking. ” Cool. So here is…
  • PascalP -

Liked corey’s post in the thread Fast IO to Jammafier to JVSPAC2 in a Vewlix?.

Like (Post)
    2. Is easier and ttx3 are getting cheaper so getting one won't be too difficult
  • phoenix07 -

Replied to the thread ATX bench PSU.

I think "sense lines" is what I'm looking for but how can I identify them because there is no mention in the PSU's specs. ===================================================================================================== I found below information…
  • corey -

Replied to the thread Fast IO to Jammafier to JVSPAC2 in a Vewlix?.

2. Is easier and ttx3 are getting cheaper so getting one won't be too difficult
  • Frank_fjs -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

The rev 1.2 std edition, pictured a few posts above, is for sale if anyone is interested. Proceeds will go directly back into the product. Fully assembled and tested. Includes the supergun and arcade PSU power harness cable. $90 Australian dollars…
  • Sp33dFr34k -

Quote from tiff_lee: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Yes as nem says, the chassis has a 6 pin jst eh (sb correct me if I'm wrong) connector you can use to wire up the vsync. My MS9 works perfectly with the Naomi like this. ” Are you passing the Naomi…
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Sega Universal Upright conversion.

DAMN man, that really sucks, I know how much work you've put into that machine and it's truly disheartening to hear that happened. Let me know on LINE or by DM if there's anything I can do to help out. I spoke to Jomac last week and he does do 31khz…
  • tiff_lee -

Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “Yes as nem says, the chassis has a 6 pin jst eh (sb correct me if I'm wrong) connector you can use to wire up the vsync. My MS9 works perfectly with the Naomi like this. ” Are you passing the Naomi video signal to the MS9 via…
  • mR_CaESaR -

Replied to the thread Sega Universal Upright conversion.

And... The restoration has taken another dive! :( As I was trying to sort out the piforce, I noticed the image go funny - it became large and then the image pinch and became like an hour glass (not that bad, but concaved) Shortly after when the Naomi…
  • Jangofatt -

Replied to the thread CPS3 Repro Carts!!.

I’m curious if there is any more retro carts?