Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Darksoft -

Replied to the thread STV Cartridge instructions and trouble shooting.

Quote from Darksoft: “Only Decathlete remains as protected as of today. ”
  • RGB -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from APDWaldo6: “JusI unplugged the controller and plug it back in and button 3 works but then down didn’t work. ” Button "down" doesn't go through the microcontroller, but directly to the JAMMA game, so this would suggest some problems with…
  • buffi -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from Frank_fjs: “Results may vary pending monitor and what other devices you have in the chain such as the OSSC. ” Ah, this is a very fair point. I've been pretty much only using OSSC for THS7374 outputs, and there I don't really see much of a…
  • nem -

Liked gunblade’s post in the thread Upaded: Toshiba 29 tube with MS8 chassis compatibility issue.

Like (Post)
    ms8-26 is a very odd yoke, its 0.300mh high impedance vertical 50 ohms- never seen it used on any other chassis ms8-29 and ms9-29 are almost compatible, the ms9 has so many sub controls it can easily take up any slack in the yoke difference- only issue…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Q GrandAm 25 Project / Documentation.

Quote from ReplicaX: “More info to come as I'm doing a cap list for the FBC and FAR to compare the two. ” I made this one for a FAR: Help me identify this Nanao chassis from my Madonna
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread McWill GBC Replacement LCD.

Like (Post)
    I'm just going to leave this here because I think its cool. G5rkY13.jpg
  • nem -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread MegaSD - FPGA SegaCD in a cart.

Like (Post)
    99% of these types of products don't have bevelled edges and use HASL. Be grateful they used ENIG. I'm perplexed by the fact that no-one has complained about this in other products and all of a sudden everyone's an expert and it's a big deal? I can link…
  • APDWaldo6 -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Just curious if anyone else has had this issues, #1 - I’m not getting certain inputs, for example: I was not getting button 3, but if I went into the button setup mode, if I pressed button 3 (3x) the led would blink with each press. But after exiting…
  • Hypnotoad -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

• Hypnotoad -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Got mine this morning 3 hours later console mod and HDMI kit fitted. I must say very easy awesome it of kit, not a massive fan of these scan lines a little to dark prefer ossc lines but sound and image are flawless
  • suverman -

Replied to the thread Rebuilding Nvidia Shield Portable battery pack.

Thanks for the confirmation :) Just ordered the cells.
  • suverman -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Rebuilding Nvidia Shield Portable battery pack.

Like (Post)
    I've rebuilt battery packs with larger mAh batteries and I haven't had any issues.