Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• paultje162 -

Replied to the thread Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods.

Quote from kazuo: “Anyone ever run into an issue where only one of the PSU fans spins up? I had this issue prior to swapping out the stock fans for quieter ones, and the problem persists after swapping the fans. I've confirmed all four fans (both…
  • acblunden2 -

Replied to the thread Jamma Fingerboards.

arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…723691285550be2f428d94223 Hi @Frank_fjs, I am thinking 2 rows of drill holes between the traces should be added in the area highlighted above. The purpose is to allow for easier re-routing of wires. Instead of routing…
  • TheDeath -

Replied to the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Quote from ekorz: “I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be…
  • TheDeath -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

Like (Post)
    I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be sure, but I’d go…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked Escarioth’s post in the thread Escarioth's Aluminum Cases.

Like (Post)
    ok im not a pro among pros.....but i can still make stuff like that. if you have better ideas, i accept any help lol for single games (not multi) i can come up with something around the original arts from the game
  • djsheep -

Liked GeekMan1222’s post in the thread Astro City II replacement light cover?.

Like (Post)
    Find a professional business signage / art fabricator. Preferably one that has been in the business a long time and works with lexans or acrylics. There is one local to me he does all kinds of work for people and reproductions for their classic cars and…
  • evilsim -

Replied to the thread CPS2 Multi - red screen.

what a random human error thing to have happened. some good eyes on some of the members here :)
  • alberto1225 -

Posted the thread IC: Sega Swing repro panel.

Thread
    Hi I am going to make Sega Swing panel next Month. I'll do 3P / 4P. I haven't decide the price yet though. If anyone are interested, pm me and I'll put you on the list. Thank you.
  • AlxUnderBase -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread Open Source USB to DB15 for Supergun adapter.

Like (Post)
    Once my PCB is finished I shall be sharing everything. I can't release info now as it's not finalised nor tested. I'm currently using an Arduino Uno, USB host shield and a hacked in DB15 connector. I have a PCB shield I've designed that docks to the Uno…
  • GeekMan1222 -

Liked Chef Bourgeoisie’s post in the thread Were MVS shells reused at the factory?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from shadowkn55: “It's possible that was done to Fatal Fury 3. The first Real Bout contains a significant number of Fatal Fury 3 mask roms. ” They did. FF3 didn't sell as well as they thought, and they converted a lot to Real Bout.
  • GeekMan1222 -

Liked XianXi’s post in the thread Were MVS shells reused at the factory?.

Like (Post)
    Per Nightmare Tony (RIP), they did that to meet the insane demand for the game.
  • Quick announcement, next month I plan to do another run of Console JAMMAizers. This time instead of pre-orders I am going to have all of the parts on hand in advance so you can simply order one and have it assembled and shipped within a few days. As a…
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Last Bronx conversion to Sonic the Fighters.

I probably convinced him the 40pins are all 27c4002. That’s just what’s worked for my Last Bronx so listen to @TheDeath on those two chips since he’s built one! You can check with a multimeter for which pin is power if you want to be sure, but I’d go…