Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xtrasmiley -

Replied to the thread Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way.

Thanks, I guess it's time to give it a go for a bit!
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked evilsim’s post in the thread Reviving suicided Gaelco PCBs : The Right Way.

Like (Post)
    @xtrasmiley have you played your AH for a long time eg 30min-1hr, I mean, after seeing the coprocessor not ready ? my WR would work perfectly for a while then glitch out and sometimes crash.
  • mthngn -

Replied to the thread replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter?.

Hi, I have a multiCPS3 (thank you @Darksoft for DIMM and @aje_fr for the superbios cartbridge) I test my system and all is OK. I have bought a scsi2sd I have an old SD card I have upgraded the firmware to v5.1 and saved the parameters -save to device- i…
  • AlxUnderBase -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Quote from Brendle: “EDIT - I found a different thread here saying the HAS may be available in Feb on a webshop, so I will look out for that. But I'll leave my old mssg here in case anyone can help regarding the other stuff. ” Check this Quote from…
  • fatmikerocks -

Liked hoagtech’s post in the thread Candy Cabs The Aero's have been Powder Coated Hoagtech's PLOG..

Like (Post)
    I have news everyone.. The powder coater killed it.. They were originally gonna shove it all in one rack but used three of them to make sure the finish was not bumped. Here you are. Take a deep breath of brand new finish on on 30 year old machines. I…
  • djsheep -

Liked plasia’s post in the thread Namco 359/369.

Like (Post)
    System 359/369 is still considered "active"... Until they are considered "inactive" you wont get any help here. (Hidden Content)
  • evilsim -

@xtrasmiley have you played your AH for a long time eg 30min-1hr, I mean, after seeing the coprocessor not ready ? my WR would work perfectly for a while then glitch out and sometimes crash.
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

I'm yet to build one, but I think this project is a good one to start with after you learn the bare basics. You don't need the fanciest or most expensive equipment... just an average to above average soldering iron and decent some solder I believe? I…
  • rsignal -

Posted the thread Distorted music and noise in Double Dragon 2.

Thread
    Hi, I came across a Double Dragon 2 copy. It works fine but the music sounds heavily distorted, specially in some tunes, and there is an annoying background buzzing noise. Maybe the YM3012? the opamp? bad caps? vocaroo.com/buAtVK1qOIZ
  • evilsim -

Replied to the thread Minigun Supergun - An Open Source Supergun.

Quote from imfuraisoth: “Or some reason the 2.5 versions of these boards for super expensive on eBay. I swore I saw someone selling it for $80-$90 a few months back and now it’s at $120-$130 ” I sell them on ebay for 180 AUD with a bunch of extras,…
  • xtrasmiley -

Quote from lupinko: “That sounds pretty odd whoever told you superguns were bad, the only ever caveat I knew of superguns in general were for their price, not for some other reason. The only questionable superguns are probably those CHAMMAs sold on…
  • Yippikaye -

Liked plasia’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from lupinko: “The only questionable superguns are probably those CHAMMAs sold on aliexpress or whatever. ” Tell that to the people with fried UD-USB Decoders when they used a MAK strike. ___ HAS is great, I have 2 of them and they are…
  • xtrasmiley -

Liked plasia’s post in the thread Home Arcade System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from lupinko: “The only questionable superguns are probably those CHAMMAs sold on aliexpress or whatever. ” Tell that to the people with fried UD-USB Decoders when they used a MAK strike. ___ HAS is great, I have 2 of them and they are…
  • plasia -

• xtrasmiley -

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Can anyone explain to me why my Alligator Hunt says coprocessor is Not Ready, yet the game still seems to play (haven't played more than 1 stage however). Is AH different in regards to the suicide battery? ” Quote from…
  • evilsim -

@Sumez yes that device looks just fine. i have one just like it :) @caius on my world rally i added a second battery, however, if one battery fails it may just drain the other one. i was hoping to not have to phoenix it again for a long time hehe i…
  • Yippikaye -

Liked ekorz’s post in the thread GC Loader, GameCube DVD drive replacement.

Like (Post)
    Since we blew threw several pages of discussion in @rewrite’s WASP sale thread, I figured maybe we'd want an actual home for talking about meneerbeer & @citrus3000psi’s GC Loader. After my own fights with a WASP-Custom-Hybrid-whatever-nonsense that…