Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RandomRetro -

Replied to the thread The Definitive Guide to Fixing Your CPS2 Multi Kit.

Yeah SD card just has the games folder and games under it. LCD lets me scroll through them and select them as desired. Get Flashing Game message, Writing key message, and then All Done have fun message. I don't have another B Board for testing without a…
  • xodaraP -

And you just have a folder called games in the root directory of your SD card? Have you got another B board you can install the multi onto to verify it's not a B board fault?
  • RandomRetro -

Windows PC and 2020-05-24 roll up pack. Yeah the board is really clean and I don't see any battery damage for what it is worth.
  • xodaraP -

Are you using a Windows PC or Mac to write the card and which roll up pack are you using? I have run into boards that do exactly what you're describing and won't load any games, but they were battery damaged and yours was running Progear prior to the…
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Quote from slevin: “if I get one or the other maybe I'll snag the opposite from you in the future ” Unfortunately the way Taito designed the VLX you can't have both IO's installed at the same time (they occupy the same space). :( - A JAMMA kit and a JVS
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread The Jassifier.

Quote from 8bitforlife: “Could i be put on list for a fully done one? ” If such a list existed... I will keep watch over this thread, if enough people want them I'll do a batch of pre-assembled. Really tho we've made this project as easy to solder…
  • rewrite -

Liked slevin’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Cereth: “I also have spares of both FastIO/JVSIO. ” awesome, if I get one or the other maybe I'll snag the opposite from you in the future
  • rewrite -

Liked slevin’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    roger! will report back.
  • rewrite -

Liked Cereth’s post in the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Like (Post)
    I also have spares of both FastIO/JVSIO.
  • RandomRetro -

Tried my other SD and no change. If I need to order another I can to try it, but not sure... ScanDisk class 4 8GB
  • 8bitforlife -

Replied to the thread The Jassifier.

Could i be put on list for a fully done one?
  • slevin -

Replied to the thread New Member, Advice Needed.

Quote from Cereth: “I also have spares of both FastIO/JVSIO. ” awesome, if I get one or the other maybe I'll snag the opposite from you in the future