Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mugen_ketsueki -

Replied to the thread Finally, multi System 16B (Sega).

Oh okay. Yes the Z80/68K chip idk if I will have one will find out soon. But I would like to put my name down for one if possible. And pay for it when I’m able to.
  • codeX -

Replied to the thread Glorious Irem M72 multi.

Quote from AlxUnderBase: “A good donor for the glorious M72 Multi its here : page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x712482988 good luck & congrats to the winner of this auction✌️ ” Bidding is already up to $638 USD. Kebrank has a Legend of Hero…
  • KalessinDB -

Liked everten’s post in the thread Taito F3 Stereo Audio PCB.

Like (Post)
    @Frank_fjs was kind enough to share some ideas. Very much appreciated! Need to figure out how to squeeze it all in.
  • KalessinDB -

This is where you go for orders yes, and if you mean the Z80/68k chips it doesn't come with them BUT your board might already have them - both of mine did. Plenty of System 16 boards have been resurrected over the past few decades after all.
  • mugen_ketsueki -

Is this the place to make a order for the multi? And does it come with the chip needed to swap for the board?
  • Pinball -

Replied to the thread Taito F3 Make Your Motherboard Region Free.

I recently bought the Darksoft multi and a Taito F3 board, so have encountered this problem. The pin triplets affected by these plastics don't seem to be used (as some folks have removed them without issues), so can I ask a dumb question- why don't the…
  • thegreathopper -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Where and how do I create a config file? I presume I open the game folder, in this case Crimson clover in explorer and will I find a config folder or...... what I am aiming for is 2 versions of Crimson Clover one Hori, one Vert. So two options on the…