Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nem -

Replied to the thread Q GrandAm 25 Project / Documentation.

Quote from ReplicaX: “More info to come as I'm doing a cap list for the FBC and FAR to compare the two. ” I made this one for a FAR: Help me identify this Nanao chassis from my Madonna
  • SNK-NEO-GEO -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread McWill GBC Replacement LCD.

Like (Post)
    I'm just going to leave this here because I think its cool. G5rkY13.jpg
  • nem -

Liked Frank_fjs’s post in the thread MegaSD - FPGA SegaCD in a cart.

Like (Post)
    99% of these types of products don't have bevelled edges and use HASL. Be grateful they used ENIG. I'm perplexed by the fact that no-one has complained about this in other products and all of a sudden everyone's an expert and it's a big deal? I can link…
  • APDWaldo6 -

Replied to the thread Home Arcade System.

Just curious if anyone else has had this issues, #1 - I’m not getting certain inputs, for example: I was not getting button 3, but if I went into the button setup mode, if I pressed button 3 (3x) the led would blink with each press. But after exiting…
  • Hypnotoad -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

• Hypnotoad -

Replied to the thread CPS2 I/O Interface.

Got mine this morning 3 hours later console mod and HDMI kit fitted. I must say very easy awesome it of kit, not a massive fan of these scan lines a little to dark prefer ossc lines but sound and image are flawless
  • suverman -

Replied to the thread Rebuilding Nvidia Shield Portable battery pack.

Thanks for the confirmation :) Just ordered the cells.
  • suverman -

Liked nem’s post in the thread Rebuilding Nvidia Shield Portable battery pack.

Like (Post)
    I've rebuilt battery packs with larger mAh batteries and I haven't had any issues.
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Motherboard is dead.

I think the X2 can beep if it doesn't detect the graphics card? Have you verified that? Then there's also the PSU you should rule out. Any known working, good PC PSU will do.
  • Hammy -

Replied to the thread 3 Nanao MS9-29 Questions.

Quote from nem: “Quote from Hammy: “there's a common fault with them on the vertical section, it's a cap on the neck card that goes bad. ” There's only one cap on the neck board, a 10uf 250v. I don't think it should have an effect on vertical size,…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread Rebuilding Nvidia Shield Portable battery pack.

I've rebuilt battery packs with larger mAh batteries and I haven't had any issues.
  • nem -

Quote from Hammy: “there's a common fault with them on the vertical section, it's a cap on the neck card that goes bad. ” There's only one cap on the neck board, a 10uf 250v. I don't think it should have an effect on vertical size, but I could be wrong.
  • nem -

Quote from acblunden2: “Vertical Height Squashed Image is vertically squashed and the height adjustment does not fill the screen all the way (horizonal works fine). ” There's a vertical size limit pot on the chassis. It's on the right, V.S.LIMIT.…
  • nem -

Replied to the thread A new cps3 casemod use naomi2 and my mini arcade cabinet.

Quote from Zepherino: “I've also seen people sell mini cabs designed to look like candies, but they are usually low production, expensive, and tricky to get (MGS).” The MGS guy is super talented. Here's his Instagram: instagram.com/robertdunnart/