Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• muckyfingers -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Vewlix Speaker Replacement Mod.

Like (Post)
    I wanted to get these images/information out to my fellow VLX fans... If you are the owner of an original F/L/FC or L-AMI cab you are already aware the top two speakers/tweeters are square in shape. GLLTh4H.jpg qYtzNRF.jpg You CAN get these exact…
  • nem -

Liked Hammy’s post in the thread Dead or Alive ++ ZN1 change Region.

Like (Post)
    Seems very different :) A new pair of roms will change the region and this is a new set for mame! Very nice :D
  • Dloop -

Replied to the thread Help! Hardly any sound from CPS2 RCA contacts.

So holding volume up at start did not help, and holding it in 5 sec while running did not help as well. Again jamma sound works fine regardless if it states stereo or mono in config, but the RCA stereo out does not work for me. Just the faintest sound…
  • muckyfingers -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from beast1x5: “oh no shit?!? This is some good info, but is there a way to get this properly working via dvi-d to hdmi For supergun use? ” No, the GPU on the Type X2 only sends the EDID information through the VGA port. What does work, I’ve…
  • modology -

Replied to the thread Australian Roll Call / Registry / Deals Thread.

BW2E6FL.png Who was the lucky folk in VIC that snatch this bargain on Sunday? Anyone from this forum?
  • nam9 -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Vewlix Speaker Replacement Mod.

Like (Post)
    I wanted to get these images/information out to my fellow VLX fans... If you are the owner of an original F/L/FC or L-AMI cab you are already aware the top two speakers/tweeters are square in shape. GLLTh4H.jpg qYtzNRF.jpg You CAN get these exact…
  • beast1x5 -

Liked muckyfingers’s post in the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Like (Post)
    Quote from DevilsFang: “I just got my 2x2GB sticks today. One stick is bad out of the box, but all the problems I had are gone now with just a single stick of 2GB. I read in another thread that the X2 will output 1080p. Is that true, and if so how? I…
  • beast1x5 -

Replied to the thread A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame..

Quote from muckyfingers: “Quote from DevilsFang: “I just got my 2x2GB sticks today. One stick is bad out of the box, but all the problems I had are gone now with just a single stick of 2GB. I read in another thread that the X2 will output 1080p. Is…
  • jassin000 -

Posted the thread Vewlix Speaker Replacement Mod.

Thread
  • obcd -

Replied to the thread KI2 DOM (Killer Instinct 2 Disc on Module).

It does matter. Faster speed will result in faster startup times. For an arcade operator this isn't very important, but for your home console it's a nice bonus. Right next to the 44 pin connector, there are solder pads for a 40 pin ide connector. If you…
  • Dakken -

Liked Hadouken Arcade’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    First batch was gone within a very short time. I appreciate the interest. - Per the discussion, I'm looking into changing the material to stainless. The original material aluminum alloy is still acceptable and easy to modify if needed. Weight will…
  • ^ same for me as well. Looking for a donor board. I may end up with the multi before I have a board from the looks of things.
  • jassin000 -

Liked Hadouken Arcade’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    First batch was gone within a very short time. I appreciate the interest. - Per the discussion, I'm looking into changing the material to stainless. The original material aluminum alloy is still acceptable and easy to modify if needed. Weight will…
  • djsheep -

Liked xodaraP’s post in the thread KI2 DOM (Killer Instinct 2 Disc on Module).

Like (Post)
    As long as they are the same speed as a mechanical HDD it doesn't really matter :)
  • If anyone has a spare donor board, or knows a good deal please let me know.