Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BuddyC -

Posted the thread Possible issue with Capcom Impress chassis.

Thread
    Hi! Monitor padawan need help from the monitor Jedis! Got a nice Capcom Impress last week that cleaned up real nice! Gorgeous burn free tube by Toshiba was the cherry on top, but the chassis has got me slightly worried. First of all. Everything works…
  • Mrhide -

Replied to the thread Atari GX2 video ram error.

I have a Road Riot board that had *one* ms62256l-70pc so I swapped it to 21M and no changes. I then swapped the one that was in 21M to 21N and voilà, game fully working! arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4c86ecee7f36288e21a531ef3 Just in time for a…
  • Kaede -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

ohh crap i was liking the idea of installing the 32GK650F-B monitor on my vewlix but since i'm mainly going to be playing ps3/ps4/360 games on it i'm a little concerned about this graphic/lag issue.
  • drfunk2k -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

the website operates on a different list :) you will be taken care of! any worries come see us here <3
  • mathewbeall -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

hi @drfunk2k - I placed an order on your website - should I see my name on this list, or is that just for people who expressed interest on this thread? Matt
  • jassin000 -

Replied to the thread The Jassifier.

Glad the project worked out for you. :thumbup: Its really a very simply design and solder (with the one exception of U1 which is 8-pin SMD)... That was the goal all along! Something easy to assemble and P'nP to the device chain intended for OSSC users (but…
  • Trol -

Replied to the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

only thing not working is the test button, but I think it's because of the program roms I have
  • Trol -

Quote from Trol: “Pilot kids jumper settings Tested and working :thumbup: ” posted pilot kids already last year, I see :D
  • Bluetear -

Liked chuckying’s post in the thread TypeX2 Consolization & Re-Drawn Case Labels.

Like (Post)
    Thank you nam9 and Bluetear!I connected the blue wire to the heavykick button, the ground wire to the other side of the button, and it was great that my sixth button was working!
  • ekorz -

Replied to the thread Dodonpachi 2 - Bee Storm troubleshooting.

@Apocalypse I dunno if it's suitable for this particular chip, or your tool(s) somethings you can share, but I would dump this chip if I could (and really any/all other GALs in my collection). But I'm not thrilled at the idea of shipping out probably…
  • TheDeath -

Quote from Trol: “I have an original DOA romkit, so I can test with the original mask roms if needed to rule out eprom speeds. I'll post the jumper settings tonight, along with the pilot kids jumper settings. ” Great, thats very handy! Thanks
  • TheDeath -

Liked Trol’s post in the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Like (Post)
    I have an original DOA romkit, so I can test with the original mask roms if needed to rule out eprom speeds. I'll post the jumper settings tonight, along with the pilot kids jumper settings.
  • Darksoft -

Liked Trol’s post in the thread Model 2 /3 Security hacks.

Like (Post)
    I have an original DOA romkit, so I can test with the original mask roms if needed to rule out eprom speeds. I'll post the jumper settings tonight, along with the pilot kids jumper settings.