Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bagheera369 -

Replied to the thread Kavas' Sega Aero City Restoration.

@rewrite...sorry boss, you misunderstand. What we were discussing was taking the main metal panel, and bypassing the whole cutout for the smaller sub-panel, and start buttons,....in order to center a 3" trackball with buttons on both sides. I am looking…
  • nismopunch -

Liked Epyc’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    Sorry for the rushed pictures. But I also received the bracket and I’m currently test fitting it in my newly acquired Vewlix VS I got recently from David @GameSaru @Cereth. I haven’t even had a chance to unpack the VS but as soon as I received the…
  • Bluetear -

Like (Post)
    Sorry for the rushed pictures. But I also received the bracket and I’m currently test fitting it in my newly acquired Vewlix VS I got recently from David @GameSaru @Cereth. I haven’t even had a chance to unpack the VS but as soon as I received the…
  • Bluetear -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    AAAAAaaaah yeah... 2NKYR0C.jpg Look at what arrived today! :thumbsup:
  • hoagtech -

Like (Post)
  • djsheep -

Liked twistedsymphony’s post in the thread Neo Geo Track Ball Games.

Like (Post)
    I can commiserate with that, I also don't usually like to borrow stuff for the same reason. if you want to try making a functionally equivalent PCB from afar though I'd be happy to meter out traces and/or take pictures for you.
  • Epyc -

Replied to the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

• Danexmurder -

Replied to the thread Raiden Fighters Jet no power..

Ok, I’m totally baffled. Pulled RFJ-06 to 09 EPROMs and cleaned the contacts well. Still nothing when I turn it on. But. If I push down disconcertingly hard on RFJ-07 and 08 while powering on it boots! It registers controls and you can start the…
  • drfunk2k -

Replied to the thread Axun Workshop - JVS / JAMMA Control-Box(CBOX) SuperGun.

@300wins @Nomax your orders are being made! :)
  • RandomRetro -

Liked Lions3’s post in the thread Custom Taito F3 Red DarkSoft Multi PCB plates From Lions3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Coyo5050: “Ordered, wish the lcd piece was available to purchase. ” Sorry, regional plastic supplier only had the thinner material. Still waiting on 6mm acrylic I use for base plates. Looks like just over a week (at the earliest).
  • djsheep -

Replied to the thread Dangun Feveron Background Lines.

What setup are you using? From memory I had issues like this with my Boardmaster Control Box? Could also be your video cable if it’s a supergun?
  • Hadouken Arcade -

Liked jassin000’s post in the thread Universal monitor bracket for Vewlix.

Like (Post)
    AAAAAaaaah yeah... 2NKYR0C.jpg Look at what arrived today! :thumbsup: