Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm looking for someone with the skills to assist with a Nintendo 64 controller project. Feel free to PM, or send a contact for someone who might be able to assist. I'd like to find a solution that would connect 2 x N64 controllers to the Player 1 port, which would then allow for 2 x sticks to be used at the same time, with the stick on controller 2 mapping to the controller 1 'c buttons' At the moment, there is a Game Cube controller adaptor that allows for dual sticks, but I'd much prefer a du…

• Thanks for asking, I didn’t bother testing how they registered in the previous test. Happy to say, they performed really nicely. (Good effort raphnet ) The general feel and performance of the wired official GC controller was good. Not too responsive, an overall satisfyingly consistent scroll/move from centre to full tilt. I was able to easily/accurately perform directional tests to 25% and 50% and 75% full tilt as accurately as using an official N64 controller. The overall travel was great, it d…

• Quote from wigsplitta: “Quote from PascalP: “Quote from ebzero89: “Pardon if I'm stepping on toes or missing something here, but why not just use a GC to N64 adapter? ” Yes that is an option @wigsplitta also pointed out, perhaps he can run some controller test to see how that performs vs. OEM stick, but I fear it will be in the same ballpark as GC style stick replacements or similar to the Tribute64 results. ” I'll try and dig out my Disk Doctor to give it a controller test... ” Finally dug it o…

• InfiniKey-CPS1

wigsplitta - - Temple of the Undamned

I'm planning on a getting a couple of these. Once they're available i'll put out the feelers to see how many other UK based people are interested and maybe do a group buy.

• Quote from PascalP: “ Quote from ebzero89: “Pardon if I'm stepping on toes or missing something here, but why not just use a GC to N64 adapter? ” Yes that is an option @wigsplitta also pointed out, perhaps he can run some controller test to see how that performs vs. OEM stick, but I fear it will be in the same ballpark as GC style stick replacements or similar to the Tribute64 results. ” I'll try and dig out my Disk Doctor to give it a controller test To be honest though, i'd much rather play on…

• Quote from PascalP: “So what is up with the GC controller with dual sticks? Where is the C-stick? ” Got myself a 'replacement' grey stick off ebay (although I actually transplanted an original from another controller to use as my main pad pictured above) as I thought it'd be nicer to use than the yellow C nubbin. It's a nice easy swap a I think it feels a bit nicer Quote from PascalP: “Tried playing Goldeneye yesterday on the OEM controller and it felt awkward to use the C buttons for strafing i…

• Thanks for the info @PascalP I could definitley do with a replacement stick for at least one of my controllers. I recently got one of these as I wanted to play Bangai-O with dual sticks! raphnet-tech.com/products/gc_t…_controller_pak/index.php arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4d67e0465f244d18fb953e7fc Not had a chance to give it too much play time yet, but first impressions are good, and the button re-mapping option could come in handy for other games.

• we.tl/t-LOjTmaVvgf CPS2 Full Roll-Up Pack v2.4 2017-2-7.7z

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from BlinG: “Did you have issues with the SIMM connector getting in the way of the infinikey install? I had to shave off the plastic connector piece to get the infinikey to sit properly on the board. ” My board uses metal rather than plastic connectors. Hard to see in the pic (i'm too lazy to get the board out of the cab and take it apart again!), but it fitted in nicely arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4d67e0465f244d18fb953e7fc

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Dug out my HSFII all-in-one black board this morning, with the slight fear it might be dead due to having never changed the battery... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4d67e0465f244d18fb953e7fc Sadly that was indeed the case Luckily @markedkiller78 bought a batch of infinikeys a while back and kindly sent me a few arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4d67e0465f244d18fb953e7fc We're back in business Great work @undamned Quick FYI for others - all the info I've read refers to the CN9 connector, but my boa…

• Here’s an example of a repro. I’ve got one that is pretty much the same, possibly from the same source. It does the job, but is not anywhere near original quality ebay.co.uk/itm/254327806259

• Yes, works fine on my setup. I was chatting with another member a couple of weeks back as they had it running, but it was glitching heavily. I believe they added more ram (was running on 512 to start with) and all worked nicely for them too. I've dropped s4s a PM that will hopefully help them get it running

• No, that sounds ok and it should work. Sounds like it might be corrupted file(s) causing your issue.

• Quote from sugar4salt: “Does anyone has problem running a Death Smiles 2? I had no problem running with last version but with 2.0 it just makes me back to original menu. Do I have to change something to run this game? ” Update the folder structure and move all the files into a Game subfolder Deathsmiles II\Game\'all files' Then add an image and video file into the DeathsmilesII folder if required Example

• Can you buff scratches out?

wigsplitta - - Monitor Help

I buffed two by hand, and one with the help of an electric sander. Although the tubes were pretty much identical (2 Astro, 1 Windy), all three took different amounts of elbow grease. One came off with very little effort, one medium effort, and the other (electric assisted) was a really slog to do!

Quote from hardyhell: “did you experience any negative effect without the Coating.more static load or mirroing of the front glass while playing ” Nope, I've not noticed any issues. Those pics are from 2016, from screens that I'm still using today

I had a couple of screens where the anti static coating was already rubbed off/scratched in places, and looked pretty ugly. Just like the OP mentioned, the patches where the coating was rubbed off were a fair amount brighter, and very noticeable. I used Novus 3 to remove the coating. Here's a couple of example pics. I was (still am) happy with the results. Before: SnVSKK0.png After: GYacoKW.png Before: iTkRFi4.jpg After: KufjBdr.jpg

• Quote from PascalP: “Quote from Tjohejsan: “Is there any way to exit game to multi menu? ” Not in 1.4 menu, Niko is working on it for the upcoming 2.0 release ” Not sure if it's just a quirk with my setup, but I find going into the service menu of a game and exiting, takes you back to the Niko Multi Menu for 1.4 and 2.0 on quite a lot of games. Saves having to reset / power cycle the X2 in order to change games.

• Universal JAMMA versus kit

wigsplitta - - Project Showcase

I'll be up for at least one of these. Ethernet cables are a great choice as they allow a quick/easy/cheap solution shorten/extension if cabs are moved. I wanted to have a versus setup on cab1 and cab3 (cab2 being a vert setup in the middle) but the length of loom was just a bit too short to allow it at the time. No longer will that be the case when 20foot ethernet cables are in use I'll be interested to see if anyone takes on the 3p/4p setup. The main issue I've always had is that different game…

• I've not seen any issues with video using a standard passive VS loom, even when chaining across multpiple cabs like below: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4d67e0465f244d18fb953e7fc DiIegbi.gif Yeeehawww!