Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 118.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

FrizzleFried - - Capcom's CPS2

That does look ... admittedly ... badass. But a little overkill for something sitting inside a Dynamo arcade cabinet.

• CPS2 Fan Replacement

FrizzleFried - - Capcom's CPS2

Yeah, i am sure I am going to catch some crap for this, but I really do not like the CPS2 case... I much prefer my PCB's be exposed... and the design of the A+B just makes things worse IMHO. If I remove my PCB's and leave them exposed in a cabinet, do I even need to bother with cooling? Especially in a home arcade setting?

• I have always simply ignored the childish antics that came from the Neo-Geo "community" ... though I have to admit that PERSONALLY, I've not encountered nearly the amount that some folks evidently have. I also only ever went there to take care of NG business... I rarely "hung out" there. I felt "old" over there ... almost as if most over there were still in their younger years...(to be polite).

• I am not a programmer so I am not sure how difficult it would be to implement, Thanks for the ongoing commitment... Agreed that getting our hands on this is far more desirable than further software tweaks. Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from noonan2678: “ Mentioned before, but this is the one from my perspective (similar to SNK-NEO-GEO): Ability to boot direct to the games list, select single game and launch. Bypass slots and slot selection, RAM dumped on exit so nothing loaded at startup. ” ram du…

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from FrizzleFried: “If you can save "save states" does that mean that high scores are also saved? ” If it truly is a saved state then yes it would capture the high score table as well.Makes a compelling argument for always saving a state before exiting a game (so you preserve its high score entry table). ” If this is the case, then I wonder why there's no option to save all save states all the time automatically? Seems that a big "complaint" I hear about the 161-in-1…

• Again... question... If you can save "save states" does that mean that high scores are also saved?

• QUESTION: Restoring save states... does that restore high scores? Does this kit allow the ability to retain high scores?

• I can confirm music slowdown on load... I thought it perhaps was what the original did... should have mentioned it but it's not a big deal at all and lasts only a couple seconds at most. I am not good enough at this game to comment on move timing.

• The game appears to be WORKING. I've played three games without issue and sat at attract for at least 20 minutes... Woohoo! Is that ALL Atomiswave games minus the "gun/racing" games?

• None of that present I am happy to say.

• Quote from Darksoft: “OK guys here is an updated version from KOF XI that removes those graphic glitches can you please test and confirm that it works for you? Thanks! mediafire.com/file/9ag7k4l2aez…m_KOFXI_v5_AllFighters.7z mediafire.com/file/z76kw626mefqyca/gdrom_KOFXI_v5.7z ” Remind me... what glitches should I be looking for? The game is playing as normal from what I can see... but I am not sure what I should be looking out for.

• Late to the show... but I just updated to the latest minimalist set with exactly ZERO issues... and Eco works fine. Thank you!!

• What Do I Have Here?

FrizzleFried - - Sega Lindbergh

Hmmm... another option would be to rotate my Police 911 monitor (I have a Tri-Res in there)... naw... too much work. If only I had more room. >sigh<

• What Do I Have Here?

I have a way to go before I can do that.... i only have the mainboard up and running. I figured I'd ask about the distance before determining if I want to bother installing the LEDs, sound board, etc, etc... At this point things are just sitting on top of my Rush the Rock cabinet. If I am going to go through the work of installing everything I'll probably want to do so on a piece of plywood or some such thing to make moving the game simple, etc... HOWEVER, a member has made a very good offer on …

• What Do I Have Here?

Anyone know what kind of distance I can get with the guns? If I were to set this thing up on the TV you see above, the TV is behind my Rush the Rock & Outrun 2 cabinets... so i'd have to stand approximately 6 feet or so away to play it "over" the driver games... doable?

• What Do I Have Here?

Yup... I figured that out... Muahahahaha... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…bc2e834e6838587ceebeb1526

• What Do I Have Here?

OK... I guess I am going to need some advice here... I am trying to test the mainboard... I just want the game to come up. I keep getting stuck at the ERROR 11 - No JVS I/O connected to mainboard. I figured to fix that issue Id simply plug the USB cable I found in the box from the I/O board to the mainboard where it's labeled JVS I/O... but I am getting the same error. Does the I/O need external power supplied? If so, which connection does that come from by chance? Perhaps I need to have other t…

• What Do I Have Here?

Evidently I CAN use this TV (at least I can through the Error 11 No JVC I/O hooked up to mainboard message I got). I only have the main board + PS hooked up right now. When I get home later today I'll try to hook up the JVC I/O and go from there...

• What Do I Have Here?

What resolution does the Lindbergh output? I guess I could look... but that defeats the purpose of a forum... to ask stupid questions.

• What Do I Have Here?

Question... I have an LCD TV that is very old... 42" commercial display that isn't actually HDTV... it's pre-HDTV, but it accepts my computers signal up to 720x480 I think it is. Could I use that LCD TV to test out this unit? I just checked the boxes out... they include EVERYTHING...even the LED array still attached to the "bezel" pieces. Guns. Everything. If I can mount the LED array around the LCD TV, I shouldn't have a problem testing the game out completely I suspect?