Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 491.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oh shit that's gorgeous. Little pricier than your 1st gen, but totally worth it. Gotta start saving my pennies...

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

KalessinDB - - Project Showcase

Writing it back again: I'm in for 1 TMNT case.

• Quote from Triplegreen: “Welcome. Originally from Rochester. So when I say NY here in Wisconsin, I have to state upstate, western, or my city cuz 80% of everyone assumes I'm from the city. ” Hello former neighbor! I like how you pretend anyone's heard of Rochester, despite having birthed 3 world-changing companies.

• Quote from ZeroGoukiX: “I probably should of said Central NY since I’m near Utica. Lol Thanks guys! ” Hah, only NYers understand Central/Western/Upstate... if you're not from NY it's just Upstate and Downstate.

• Upstate NY?! Hi Neighb--- DAMNIT Why must 90% of our state be considered "Upstate"? Regardless, welcome!

• Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Somewhere in the tread there is a recommended switch from eBay that has 16 HDMI input from China for about $200.. I got that one and works well but that switch can not do 4k.arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…69162b7bc61d0ef3e2678d76f ” Does that auto switch by any chance? If so it might be just what I'm looking for...

• Will do!

• Quote from djsheep: “Here's footage of the one I liked the best: archive.org/details/bootleg-sfvskov-footage ” Haven't fired mine up in a while, admittedly, but I think this is one of the two I have. I'm gonna have to check next time I'm off for a few days, just out of idle curiosity.

• Quote from djsheep: “The worthwhile “hacks” available on PGM are the KOV x Street Fighter x KOF games. There are at least 4 different carts in the series. I have owned them, one of them was really good but I have since moved it on, I got them from @sheep_nova. I have read around the traps that these may have actually been produced by IGS due to the PCBs and carts being so similar to authentic games. Maybe someone can clear that up and look into the hardware side as it may aid somehow in making c…

• Quote from Escarioth: “that would indeed save you a lot of imports if you ship from canada ” Yeah I'm like... 75 minutes or so from Niagara Falls, so if it's looking like it would make a significant difference in cost I can go have a fun little day trip to the falls, or go to Toronto for the day or something. It's always a good time

• Quote from Escarioth: “t Quote from KalessinDB: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “On another note, is anyone planning on implementing an LCD screen selector? I've been looking into it, I'd like to try to use an Arduino as a dipswitch and have a screen to display and navigate games. An idea pops to mind to incorporate this functionality into a System-16 jamma adapter, seeing as one is required anyhow. Bundle it all into one package. ” I'm gonna need you to get together with @hursit or @Escarioth or maybe @…

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “On another note, is anyone planning on implementing an LCD screen selector? I've been looking into it, I'd like to try to use an Arduino as a dipswitch and have a screen to display and navigate games. An idea pops to mind to incorporate this functionality into a System-16 jamma adapter, seeing as one is required anyhow. Bundle it all into one package. ” I'm gonna need you to get together with @hursit or @Escarioth or maybe @JasenHicks and get it all done up from the ground…

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “Yeah, another idea, is to double map the 4th button to the start button since I think only D&D uses it. Of course there is that one brawler that uses 6 buttons, Shadow Force or I think? I believe the Japanese one only uses 3... ” Well that's a whole other ball of wax... if you're at Konami level, Simpsons/X-Men/TMNT, there's no Start Button either. So if I want to do those 3 plus PGM and CPS2 brawlers, I have to drill 8 buttons (4 starts, 4 button 4s).... gotta decide. Bu…

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “Doing the same with my simpsons one day, but add the third button. If you don’t want to drill into the original CP, there are inexpensive replacements available. I’m actually considering 4 buttons for the D&D games as mine is a multi brawler not just Konami. ” I've got a spare X-Men panel so it's ready for 3 buttons for mine using Szabo's TMNT/X-Men/Simpsons multi art... but I kinda want to go to 4 buttons too, just not sure where I would drill it.

• Sold my ST-V setup due to not being used, but still love to see your plans!

• Quote from suverman: “Edit: There are some issues with inputs which needs a bit of testing. I got it, thanks to @djsheep for informing me of this - works for me really well- I run CPS1, CPS2, NAOMI2, Fever SOS and various other single board arcade PCBs. Pros: 1. No need for Sun PSU for my Naomis now. 2. Cables and box are well made - professionally done. 3. Everything else. 4. One stop shop for cables and all. Cons: None to report at the moment. I will later try with the Namco 246/256. P.S. I do…

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

KalessinDB - - Project Showcase

@hursit and @JasenHicks both rock Capcom logos on their metal cases and have for a while with no issues. I completely understand the abundance of caution in taking the company logos off, it's your ass on the line on the off chance they decide to get angry about it. That being said, you're asking for opinions: IMO, you're absolutely fine with the game names. Think of how many people on ebay, etsy, etc sell reproduction marquees, side art, console games, etc all with those game names on them. You'…

• Confirmed there's an official cart release for Spectral Vs Generation. It's my rarest cart by a good bit.

• At work, but posting in this thread to remind myself to do this when I get home.

• Well I'm #22/27 depending on if we're including/allowing multiple boards on the first order. Either way I'm very excited. It's a Boxing Day Miracle!