Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from jassin000: “Kinda bummer, because I know the bezel is going to greatly add to both the price of the kit and the shipping of the kit. Cost 300$ just to UPS one monitor complete from MA to VA (entire fucking cab is only 500$)... Most of that price was due to the odd size not really the weight (so you can expect something similar). If it really can't be done any other way so be it, still better than dropping 1400$ on a official 1080p Taito replacement. ” I'll be working on lowering the c…

• I wanted to reuse the existing case in every vewlix but that’ll only cause headaches and more revision updates which will increase cost eventually. Instead, I’m making the case as part of the assembly kit. I have to manufacture a case for FC anyway so it’s not a route that I’ve not looked into. This will eliminate any uncertainty regarding what monitor people have. Simply transfer the glass and 4 black cover brackets to the kit and done. This will apply for every vewlix models arcade-projects.co…

• Click to enlarge Below is a typical monitor assembly that belongs to F. There are slight variations but not enough to cause a design issue that I'm doing. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32 Below monitor is FC exclusive. Note that FC monitor doesn't have a case. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd09…

• Quote from radiantsvgun: “Quote from Battlesmurf: “So these definitely won't fit an FC? ” F/FC has the same sanwa monitor, so it should. ” Quote from nem: “Yeah, I don't understand why it wouldn't work in a C. Both F / C have the Sanwa T32H075, don't they? Isn't the C basically a F just with some minor differences? (plastic sides, header, control panel and card reader) ” Yes, they only have minor differences on top level. HOWEVER, for whatever reason, monitors were designed differently. FC has a…

• Thanks guys. Going through several revisions paid off. Rotated the screen and played couple of credits. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32 I'm sending one set to Cereth to have him verify a monitor that goes into a Vewlix L AMI. I asked him to take measurements and photos so I can log that in to the compatib…

• It's Friday night and I have all the parts now. Samsung 4K UJ59 Guinea pig for today arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32 Took out everything except the glass. Placed the monitor in the case. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32 LG 32mp58hq-p monitor VESA location was relatively low but Samsung UJ59 is in the center. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32 The main bracket uses M4 sc…

• Received the brackets today. I didn't have the necessary screws and etc so I had to improvise for now. Material is aluminum so weight is really light. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32 One of the major design update is the bracket will be able to work with any VESA location and thickness of the monitor. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32 Some monitors don't have a flat rear surface. The bracket w…

• Update: Material will be aluminum instead of steel like last time. This will shred some weight saving some shipping fee. I was told the bracket will arrive at the end of this month. Once I verify the design, I'll get a quote for the price. Design for other Vewlix models will definitely follow up.

• [PRE-ORDER your HAS!]

Hadouken Arcade - - RGB's lab

I’m getting two Is there a way to get a notification or some sort when it’s ready?

• Hello AP, I realized I've never formally introduced myself. I grew up in Korea and moved to US after graduating high school back in 2004. I was so used to the sit-down play style and had hard time adapting the US style arcade cabinet. I lost interest in the arcade games since then until mid last year. I work at an aerospace industry manufacturing in-flight-entertainment monitors size that start at 5" and goes up to 65". Because it's a small company I do many things that goes way over my job desc…

• Quote from socalcade: “Awesome, have a rough estimate? Weeks, months, etc? Looking to buy a gutted L soon and pop one of these monitors in. ” Probably within a month? Currently checking with a vendor. Don't forget you still need the 4 frame covers and the glass. Quote from Derick2k: “Why not have your manufacturer pack each one ready for shipping? Might be cheaper than you getting your own boxes, filler, etc...maybe. ” Normally they wouldn't but doesn't hurt to ask. I've been hoarding shipping m…

• Quote from waiwainl: “@Hadouken Arcade now that you had a successful external installation. Will you open up an order list? I am ready to move forward and I know more people (local to me) who are interested. ” Thanks for the interest. Yes, I'm working on getting the drawing cleaned up for manufacturing. I'm behind writing up a compatibility check because some vewlix with modern display won't work with this. I'm also seeking which shipping method would work better since it's practically a 32" mon…

• Quote from Derick2k: “Being that this bracket has laid the ground work, I think it can adapted to work with other monitors, be a bit more universal. ” Possible but won't be so soon. It will also require a NRE fee since I can't risk sitting with mountain of prototypes just to be scraped.

• nice, bet it reduced the power consumption significantly lol I do want to owe a lindbergh sometime.

• No problem. commercial grade monitor might last longer but they're pricey for sure.

• Finally got the revised frame. Got all the bill of material setup as well. I was able to put together within 15 mins. No adjustment or tweaking needed. A kit will be provided along with a foam block for precise fit. Now, I just need to work with the vendor in the US. It’s a slow process but it is moving forward. In the mean time, I'll put together a guide how to check if this bracket will work for your vewlix arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…12ec20cf9bfd097009b4fbc32arcade-projects.com/forums/ind……

• Quote from tonyt76: “Will this monitor fit the bracket? Click here ” No, it won't. This bracket only supports LG monitor that I specified at this moment. Quote from Zerp: “This seems exactly like what I wanted to do last year but got too busy with stuff to actually do this :O Very excited for this since I've had two of the LG monitors ready for some sort of mod ” I wanted to make a bracket that doesn't require any additional re-work. Making something without a 3D model wasn't easy.

• Thanks. Can't say I'll offer soon but at least I'll keep in mind.

• I tried to come up with a "universal" solution but there are too much variables to cover. Right now my design is only based on using LG 32mp58hq since most people just want to replace their outdated monitor. Find me the unicorn then I can surely come up with something.