Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello From Wisconsin

neofan - - Introduce Yourself!

I've been into video games for over thirty years. I loved the arcades when I was a kid. I remember the first one I went to at Bonanza Park next to the drive-in theater. It also had go-carts and a big slide. I loved the lights and the sounds and artwork on the cabs. All of them vying for your attention and your limited supply of quarters. My first console was an Atari VCS, with the mock-wood panel, that my brother and I bought from our neighbor with about a year's worth of combined allowances. I'…

• Welcome. Good luck with your collecting. I started collecting MVS carts earlier this year. What are some of your wishlist titles? Are you going to be using your OMEGA on a CRT or are you using a Framemeister or OSSC on a modern tv?

• Hello from Wisconsin

@phodie - I picked up a copy of Waku Waku 7 along with a few other titles recently. It's definitely one of the most beautiful games on the system and it's a pretty decent fighter too.

• Hello from Wisconsin

Hello there, I'm new here as well. I just purchased a CBOX (consolized mv1c board) and have started an MVS cart collection. What fighters do you play the most on the Neo?