Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 649.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NesicaXLive on Yahoo Auctions

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from jbrlll: “@Niko...not familiar with yaj. Is there something on there a drive or server that you need for preservation purposes? post the link, i'll buy it. ” Sometimes the NxL X2 units pop up on YAJ. If its an older unit ( with 250GB HDD ). There is always a potential it could contain an undumped revision of one of the many games. Its pretty much impossible to tell though without buying the unit so I dont recommend anyone buy one unless they wanted an X2 anyway. Quote from rewrite: “Qu…

• Taito Type X2 Upgrades and Mods

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from jbrlll: “First post go easy. So I’ve had a pc in my viewlix for a year. Just received my Taito x2 with SSF2 AE from Japan, 3.4 P4, 7900GS, 512mb. I already received all the fan mods, 4GB ram, 9800GT, x6800, multi SSD. Installing components today. My viewlix is JVS and I have the official taito jamma conversion kit. I have the x2 fast I/O card and viewlix fast I/O board coming from Italy right now. This is my question, my vewlix came with a Bana Passport RFID, will this RFID work with …

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Most likely CPU. Make sure to get a SL9KE Pentium4.

• Check the Address/Data lines for the C Roms wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?title=MVS_cartridge_pinout

Niko - - Taito Type X

Hmm, I'm not sure then. Anyone else with CRT setup able to reproduce?

Niko - - Taito Type X

@trinity4444 all games support 480p, so it should be working. What GPU is in your X2?

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from trinity4444: “It's not the 480p. It's set at 480p. It's only at persona 4. All other games work fine. I can't find any settings in the ini. ” what happens when you try to run the game?

• Aweaome, any plans to make something for the daimonds in the future?

• Hello from Florida

Niko - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• I've had the monitor apart from my black diamond, there are no monitor fans. There are two fans on the back of the vewlix but honestly, they arnt that loud. The PSU fans from an X2 are much louder in comparison.

• Quote from Someone Else: “Quote from Niko: “I have no idea, I assume you dont have any other JVS arcade boards to test with? Something like a Naomi or System 2x6? ” I have Sega JVS I/O boards, (acquired before I knew they weren’t compatible with the cabinet) but I don’t know if they’re safe to plug in through the cab’s wiring. ” I was referring to another JVS arcade board to test with like a Naomi or System 2x6, or anything that is JVS and is not your current X2. The Sega Type3 I/O can be use in…

• I have no idea, I assume you dont have any other JVS arcade boards to test with? Something like a Naomi or System 2x6?

• Quote from Someone Else: “Quote from Niko: “Quote from Someone Else: “Quote from Niko: “Quote from Someone Else: “I/O error when service is pressed while the game loads. ” ” ” Like you're holding the service button down while the game starts up?Do you have another JVS system you can use to test the coin, test, and service switches with? It sounds like a wiring issue. You might try re-seating the 60pin connector on the I/O board. ” Yes, holding it while the game starts since nothing happens when …

• Quote from Someone Else: “Quote from Niko: “Quote from Someone Else: “I/O error when service is pressed while the game loads. ” ” ” Like you're holding the service button down while the game starts up? Do you have another JVS system you can use to test the coin, test, and service switches with? It sounds like a wiring issue. You might try re-seating the 60pin connector on the I/O board.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from ArcadeSTG: “Long time without visiting Arcade Projects. I am glad to see your nicks again I am really impress by the last version of The Multi I have been playing with it all the day and it works flawless! - "support for patching games in memory" is there any place where I can get more info about this? - Deathsmlies 2 seems to be supported, but to the best of my knowledge that game does not support Taito JVS. So, do I have to modify the config file to make it work? - is there any way …

• Quote from Someone Else: “turning off the multi-drive’s “memory patch” option seems to make the service button trigger an “I/O Error”. ” Send me a PM with what game this is happening on please. As for your coin/service issue. The coin mech looks like its connected correctly, make sure the 60pin harness is fully seated and secured to the I/O board. What I/O board are you running?

• What version of the multi are you running?

• The version v1.11A is the export version. I'd be pretty surprised if you had the Nesica version considering it's the same thing onky littered with network nags. When you say "English" do you mean text or voices?

Niko - - Taito Type X

You could always try to clear the password with the jumper.

• Vewlix screen

Niko - - Monitor Help

Did you try more than one VGA source? Did you go through the settings to make sure brightness/contrast was where its suppose to be? Quote from Crumptinite: “when booting the screens show fine blue ” What does this mean? Do you have any pictures/video examples?