Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 811.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Derick2k: “Brizzo is most likely dealing with those little curve balls life likes to throw our ways. if anyone is feeling uneasy, I will gladly buy out their preorder if they want, plus their working mb and any games they have for the system ” Generous offer Derick, but regardless of how this turns out, Apocalypse is getting my spare mobo as a thank you for all his contributions to AP, but if he passes, you can have it instead, no need to buy me out though. As for the multi, I’m holdi…

• Crude, I offered to pay F&F and he said no, so I paid via a normal invoice... 210 days ago tomorrow. Dang, I should have done the refund last month, but in my heart I wanted to give @brizzo a chance. I'm still hopeful he is OK first, and he comes back one day to deliver or refund.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

xtrasmiley - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from Derick2k: “Just get them direct from @undamned get of them. You can easily sell what you don’t use or just keep the. While you get more boards. ” Yeah of course, I like direct, but he said he'd only do batches of 10, I'm not sure I need 10, but maybe I just need to get more PCBs until I do...

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from Thrillhouse: “Looks like Paradise is out of stock in the US - they didn't have an ETA on a restock. Anyone in the US have an extra they'd sell? I'd also be down to do a bulk buy directly if you have any in stock, @undamned ” I'd be down with splitting some with you man, if you help me install them!

• I think it's better to sell me or trade me that Outrunners! What game do you prefer? Can you modify a home console wheel to play ORs?

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

xtrasmiley - - Project Showcase

They look amazing! But will need more shelf space....

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

xtrasmiley - - Project Showcase

Man I love your cases, but storing them is going to be a pain!

• Quote from Hammy: “NA1 just gone for £35 including post (from japan!)... ebay.co.uk/itm/Cosmo-Gang-PCB-…nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 See, just wait and look around, no point spending 100's !! < was watching this one for myself but got a phone call and missed out!! > ” Wow, much cheaper than I paid!

• Great Community!

xtrasmiley - - Forum Support & Help

Thanks for posting, yes, this is THE site as far as I'm concerned for arcade community (not just awesome projects). Don't take this the wrong way @Darksoft, but I'm sort of glad they were mean to you elsewhere (not that you deserved it!), because then we are able to have this as a result. So even when things seem crappy, remember the silver lining can happen in ways you don't expect!

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “I own 2 of these PCBs and have region swapped both from JP to World Region doing exactly this: Quote from Shadoron: “burn the two program roms, 11C and 11D ” it sounds like it's already too late but I very much discourage ANYONE from erasing original ROMs. having the original ROMs would give you something to go back to test with, and keeping them arguably adds some value to your PCB as original ROMs with original labels are more desirable than replacement ROMs or re-…

• Quote from Apocalypse: “@djsheep I also have sent money, then asked if a refund was an option since I couldn't find a motherboard. ” Hey, at least some good news... Guess what you have? A free* motherboard coming your way! PM me your address please! *does need re-cap and repair however.

• Yeah, based on Hammy's experience, one's without sound already, might be beyond repair, so it's better to pay for a fully working one if it's only a bit more in price. Of course, I way overpaid for my board... I missed out on the days of $50 games it seems!

• Quote from AlxUnderBase: “xtrasmiley ... Hey, Mo ... if you didn't find yet a board for this purpose. i paid 130$ for my board + shipping + customs . i don't know how what i posted here will goes,but i don't think goes that higher (the price i paid for Cosmo Gang) here you go : - page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j621835566 - page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p742960687 ” Thank you, price is good, but the sound section looks bad... do the work?

• Jamma Fingerboards

xtrasmiley - - Project Sentinel

Thanks, I wasn’t sure with that extra wing sticking out on the side.

• Jamma Fingerboards

xtrasmiley - - Project Sentinel

Will those work on CPS1.5 and if so, do you want to part with 2-3 of them?...

• Billy, First, your pictures are not working. Second, the sound area on these boards leak like crazy, which can cause problems elsewhere. If you haven't yet, I'd say send that in for replacement or take it off yourself and socket it. I'm not experienced enough nor do I have tools, but I do have a working VS PCB so I will help in anyway remotely if I can. Does this help: jammarcade.net/violent-storm-repair-log/

• Quote from hoagtech: “Omg. I cant believe people are passing on this. ” @hoagtech no need to pay, but if you're desperate and others ahead don't mind, I'd be happy to swap places with you. I am eager as everyone else to get this, but don't mind waiting a bit if you need it for an event or to show friends or just dying to get it, I know the feeling, most of the multis do that to me, but since I have all the S16s that I truly love, I don't mind waiting on this one. Quote from ekorz: “Why bother cu…

• Quote from Astro X: “Quote from LittleLarrySellers: “Does anyone here make them or know where I can score one that would safely work via supergun route. ” you can do that yourself. it's not too difficult at all.I built it myself a few years ago.......... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…39fe411dffb5f5e6bbcd2250b ” Wow, kudos for this, and how clean it came out! I bet you could sell these! Hell, I don't own a Gauntlet, but I'd buy one in case I ever did!

• Thanks to Hammy, I now have this game! (literally, this one, he sold it to me!). Anyway, question time. Is this the same code for the game that Galloping Ghosts had 4 years ago? If so, they say have the dip switch for blood on crashes the game if you use a bomb on the first enemy. So, after 4 years, has anyone messed with the code to fix this issue so we can play with the blood on? Also, Hammy, is your code for the game any different than Galloping Ghosts? Do we have any idea how they got it to …

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “Seems like step 3 just pluggin in a neo geo aes controller is the easiest. I just remember reading your faq saying to not plug in db15 connections after it is being powered on. So it should be safe then? ” Wouldn't step #2 be the easiest (note I also posted that in my reply as well), unless you don't have the jumper version.