Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Darksoft: “End of march. ” As long as it's not April 1st!

• Quote from Howie2673: “if I could post pictures on here I would show you how color is all messed up. Characters look good but background is pink ” Send me your pics and I'll post them here for you. I sent you a PM with my email

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Expect steady shipping in about two weeks. Moms job sold the building she was working out of so she had to work from home and she confiscated all of my tables I use for staging. She begins working in the new office this week so I will be manufacturing again finally. Sorry. Nothing I could do about it. ” Moms... They never did care about video games.

• Quote from nonosto: “I dont like mate shell. ” Ahh, Ok. Just be very careful swapping the boards over.

• Quote from nonosto: “what do you think about this shell: ebay.fr/itm/233433402300?ul_noapp=true ” For what? The MVS multi comes with a shell.

• In case anyone is looking for a donor board, here's one for sale with jamma adapter. Seller is good. No worries there. forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=464616

• Quote from Thchardcore: “Yes sir. Even installed the Lions case. Wheels with no car. ” Ready To Roll!

• Quote from Thchardcore: “Quote from brentradio: “Quote from Thchardcore: “I assume by the end of the month? Sorry for being so anxious. ” Don't be sorry, there's good reason to be so anxious... The kit kicks ass!In the mean time, find yourself a nice donor shell or have one made and get the F3 Multi Label so you are ready... ” Had a bad Rayforce conversion and motherboard sitting here for a bit. Label en route. ” Hmm, OK then... did you clean up your donor shell nice and perdy for your new label…

• Quote from rsignal: “For those wanting proper EPROM stickers: buyicnow.com/it.php?i=1229 ” Awesome! Order placed. Thank you! Brent

• Quote from Thchardcore: “I assume by the end of the month? Sorry for being so anxious. ” Don't be sorry, there's good reason to be so anxious... The kit kicks ass! In the mean time, find yourself a nice donor shell or have one made and get the F3 Multi Label so you are ready...

• Is there an update for the M72 multi? I must have missed it. Is it just Pound For Pound? What do I need to do to get this installed? Thanks!

• DSCN1236.JPG Reset, bank select, and 12 pos. selector.

• Decathlete decrypted

brentradio - - Sega ST-V

All of us Sega ST-V owners who now love Winter Heat want to play Decathlete...

• Quote from the Goat: “someone mentioned a menu to choose which system after power on. So I thought they meant the same exact selector for multiple systems. ” Ah, maybe, I got confused.

• Quote from scopion73: “Neo Geo CD support would be really a plus. I hope Darksoft can implement it. ” He has said it's in the plans for the future.

• Quote from the Goat: “Quote from stt1: “I'm assuming that we were talking about using same selector as for ST-V for other multi's as well. ” The same selector design? YesThe same physical selector? No I would want dedicated selectors for each board. ” I think he means the same Type of selector, not the same exact selector.

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “On another note, is anyone planning on implementing an LCD screen selector? I've been looking into it, I'd like to try to use an Arduino as a dipswitch and have a screen to display and navigate games. An idea pops to mind to incorporate this functionality into a System-16 jamma adapter, seeing as one is required anyhow. Bundle it all into one package. ” For me I like having the LCD selector on a long cable away from the boardset. As it is now, I have the nice game selector…

• It feels like we're in the Golden Renaissance of arcade collecting... Such a great time to be an arcade game collector!

• Quote from xodaraP: “He has been right on that one before. But I came across one with a similar fault and it wasn't the LS157. He said without a game on it it still gave the same colours but no game. CPS1 A with no game should be black. Bad converter? ” He has a CPSII board not CPS1.

• Howie posted this over on the KLOV forums and I suggested he also post over here as I know there are lots of smart people on this forum as well... Anyway, here's the pic he posted and some more info: ------------------------------------------------------------------ Posted by Howie: "Have trouble with the color on Capcom CPSII D&D. Have tried different monitors and same problem, any ideas? Way too much red and blue. Nothing in settings worked either." Posted by ArcadeAction: "I assume you may be…