Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 115.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If I'm going to be paying the same amount for individual parts in comparison to an actual cab, I should just get a cab. I don't have the money for it right now but it's certainly something I'll circle back to.

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Cereth: “Everything is unlocked offline by default on the current build ” It's all offline in previous builds too. There's just less stuff :). 2k for a cab is crazy. $1600 for those parts is worse. And the fact that they said they'll "convert to offline" is proof they're scamming you. Steer clear of that seller for sure. ” So how much are cabs going for then? I appreciate you pointing all this out to me. I've been getting my Namco System 256 machines ready and wan…

• I say $2000 in US because the arcade distributor web sites that I find list them for that much but I know that probably doesn't count shipping.

• I should measure the ceiling to the ground now that I think about it lol I have someone offering me $1610 for all the parts, converting it to offline, and for shipping. That seems like a decent deal but I think the original cabinets are like $2000, right? And then I get all the parts, I'd need to get a custom arcade cabinet fabricated. So in essence, it probably would cost around the total of the original cabinet anyway.

• The ones I played in person look pretty big. I think the width of my door is like 32 inches or something?

• You may be right but my staircase isn't wide enough for me to fit one up here lol. I live in the 2nd floor of an apartment.

• What is a Fast i/O? Did a quick search on it and it seems to have something to do with programming? Any suggestions for a card reader?

• Do you have any recommendations for the touchscreen monitor?

• Hey there, So I may be getting the following: Theatrythm control panel Game in HDD form Type X-3 motherboard Do I need a power supply for this or other parts? I just want to run it via VGA in a computer monitor for now.

• Quote from nem: “Yes, you need a multimeter for reading voltages. The one you have looks fine. Set it to DC voltage (one right from OFF), range 40V. Put your black meter lead on GND, red on +5V. You can jam the probes inside the connector housing. Pinout is here: wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Namco_system_256#Connectors Voltage is adjusted from the PSU. It's the white knob at the top. Try to hit 5.05V. ” As it turned out, you were exactly right, lol. I tested it and turned the knob up and bam, it worke…

• Quote from nem: “What do you mean loud? Fan noise? You can replace the case fan. I want to say it's a 60mm fan, same as in the CPS2, but I could be wrong. Easily swapped over to a quieter one though. The harddrive also makes some noise, but I'm not sure if you can replace that with a solid state solution. As for it freezing, I bet you have the +5V voltage too low. Measure it at the power input connector on the 256. ” For measuring, do you mean this: amazon.com/gp/product/B07FDBW1…tle_o01_s00?ie=…

• Hey there, I just received my four Namco System 256 units from a reputable forum member here. They came with Gundam vs. Gundam NEXT. I ran them on my Ehrgeiz cabinet and I'm encountering two issues: 1. The system itself is really loud 2. Gundam vs Gundam NEXT freezes after either two minutes or when I begin actual gameplay I tried a different dongle and that didn't help. I tried a dfiferent slot and that didn't help. I didn't try one of the other units yet though. Setup: This power supply: amazo…

• IDE DVD Drives

CharGP02A - - Namco System 246/256

Would any dvd dvd drive work with 246 and 256 games? Is there a compatibility list somewhere or do I have to buy the originals?

• Yeah, I plan on doing a 4P setup myself by next year. If you had to pick two, I'd say ZAFT II and NEXT would be the best bet. NEXT is like the baby of Extreme Vs and ZAFT II is like the last remnant of the old school PS2 Gundam games

• Does anyone take commissions for these? I'm looking to get some done for the following games that weren't already mentioned: Mobile Suit Z Gundam: AEUG vs Titans Mobile Suit Z Gundam: AEUG vs Titans DX Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny: Earth Alliance vs ZAFT Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny: Earth Alliance vs ZAFT II Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Gundam

• Quote from Dreygor: “Quote from CharGP02A: “For testing purposes, I'd like to use my USB X-Arcade tank stick. For finished product purposes, I'd like to get either a more rectangular USB stick or some custom stick. Do JAMMA 8 button sticks exist? ” Never used an X-Arcade tank stick button configuration seems weird to me though. So I thought you said you wanted to use a 246/256 and possibly a Naomi set-up with this rig. Why do you need 8 buttons? However I do not know of any JAMMA 8 button stick …

• Quote from plasia: “Gundam VS Seed/Next/Extreme is 4 buttons. Melee, Shoot, Thrust, Search. The extra buttons on PS2/3/4 are just key bindings, stuff like R1 = Thrust + Melee = Special Melee or whatever they mapped it to. Obviously to do special melee in arcade would be Thrust + Melee ” Well this changes everything then. I didn't think that I could roll with a 6 button stick. Let's JAMMA this thing up. The Namco System 256 can handle the standard 56 pin out with conversion, right? If so, was eve…

• Quote from Dreygor: “Quote from CharGP02A: “For testing purposes, I'd like to use my USB X-Arcade tank stick. For finished product purposes, I'd like to get either a more rectangular USB stick or some custom stick. Do JAMMA 8 button sticks exist? ” Never used an X-Arcade tank stick button configuration seems weird to me though. So I thought you said you wanted to use a 246/256 and possibly a Naomi set-up with this rig. Why do you need 8 buttons? However I do not know of any JAMMA 8 button stick …

• Quote from Dreygor: “Quote from CharGP02A: “Regarding the idea of the JAMMA connection, what arcade stick would I use for that? ” This go one of many ways also. Do you have a fight stick already in mind? Is it USB? What kind of internal controller does it have? Depending on what your answer is you could use a mini-supergun, mcthulhu controller, Brooks controller, or have/get it wired for JAMMA directly and not need any of the additional stuff. Doing custom set-ups is NEVER just a cut and dry. Th…

• Quote from Dreygor: “@CharGP02A 1) ebay.com/itm/Namco-System-256-…b61c9a:g:rz0AAOSwI3RW~VTP ebay.com/itm/Namco-System-conv…49ac3d:g:VBcAAOSwThddCNVT 2) Every LCD monitor with a VGA input I have hooked my System 256 to has worked fine. The audio is RCA out so you can either use a set of desktop PC speakers, run it out to an amplifier then to speakers or right into RCA inputs on a TV. 3) I would wire the cabinet up for JAMMA then you can use either a Capcomor Namco JVS I/O either one will work. Fo…