Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 364.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thanks for the help. much appreciated. I'm reading that write up now. Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “works well but that switch can not do 4k ” Arg. completion forgot about 4k. if its just for 1080p consoles to a HDMI 1.0 in or to another 4k switch should work. have to price compare. These two 16x 4k 30Hz and 16x 4K 60K are pretty pricey. there are only a few consoles and a pc that would need it. But I'm not sure if it would be cheaper just to have one unit. TESmart 16x1 HDMI 4K 60Hz Ultra HD Rack Mou…

• Can anyone recommend some HDMI switch Brands to check out? For consoles that already have a HDMI out, Mod or not. Amazon is paralysis by options and Youtube is not really any good for product recommendations. Prefer a rack mount capable. Is there any issues with daisy chaining HDMI switches? I have always Had only one console hooked up at a time and the rest in the closet. Now i'm trying to set up the consoles in a closet beside the TV already hooked up. Think i need like 12+ ? (Hidden Content)

• One of my favorites. It's kinda like Area 88. latest

• Happy 2020!!

MissionFailed - - Forum News

Quote from Apocalypse: “@ShootTheCore nice post! Doh, I remember playing those games more than 25 years ago, 2020 sounded like flying cars and teleportation. And look, here we are now... ” Akira%2BAD%2B2019%2BNeo%2BTokyo.jpg giphy.gif If I cant get a giant robot with a sword in 2020, then I'll settle for a 1cc.

• Quote from djsheep: “The issue is what multi board works with Wii controls? ” what about a gamecube to ps2 controller adapter? For if your running a xbox360/ps3/wii setup? suntekstore.com/goods-10009569…o_gamecube_wii_black.html disimage.php Wii + citrus 3k hdmi + Vewlix Console I/O would be a nice set up. Could get your X360/ps3/wii playable on one cab. If that was someone's preferred setup. Gamecube Controller Adapter + Wii U + Vewlix Console I/O would work as well. no HDMI mod needed.

• Quote from acblunden2: “For reals. The whole concept of console-to-arcade-cab is ridiculed by some. I think they miss the point. ” This project doesn't take away from cabs. It adds TV input functionality to a cab. It's a space saver and a cost effective way to play games without paying any inflated secondary market cost. It makes these games playable on home cabs in a more cost effective way. It's a approachability argument. I was considering buying a BVM becasue I'm loosing the competitive F5in…

• Quote from opt2not: “If I loved the game more, I would try to put a custom panel together for it. One that spaces out the buttons from a 6-button layout and try to come up with a layout that would feel ergonomic for this game. ” Quote from Kavas: “I'm running 7 buttons on my vewlix since the holes were there. I think the gunpod cycles. ” I know it would be a silly looking hack job, but using foot peddles is an option without replacing a CP. amazon.com/gp/product/B017BNRC…tle_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=…

• Quote from djsheep: “I guess my sarcasm doesn't translate over the Internetz well. ” I got that it was humor. But there is no "lol button". So I had to settle with the like button. @acblunden2 Thanks for the thoughtful response. Quote from acblunden2: “With the qualifier of in-game differences not weighing in on this discussion, I can say you will be perfectly happy running Cave games through an X360 and the JAMMAizer to your CRT based cab. The reason I say this is because, and don't take this t…

• Quote from acblunden2: “Depends on how much of an arcade-snob you are. ” proper answer I would say I'm more of a aspiring snob and too afraid of my boards to use them. I play on 360 and a 65 inch TATE with 14ms of lag. Because it's easier. I guess I should have asked how different dose it look from PCBs? What are the differences in the fidelity and quality of the image? Aside from the obvious game play differences between the xbox 360 vs PCB. I was thinking about getting a 8way jamma switch for …

• Quote from acblunden2: “15khz from an X360 isn't that bad. It actually is decent. ” Is it good enough to get rid of CAVE boards? serious question. not trolling

• en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsunok…apcom:_Ultimate_All-Stars "It was originally released in Japan for arcades and the Wii video game console in December 2008 as Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes (タツノコ VS. CAPCOM CROSS GENERATION OF HEROES). Following high demand from international fans, Capcom worked with Tatsunoko to resolve international licensing issues and a second version, Ultimate All-Stars, was released for the Wii in North America, Japan, and Europe in January 2010, featuring …

• May I please be put down for 1 as well? Quote from Derick2k: “We are gonna need a G1 harness selector for all these nice addons you are creating ” Quote from ekorz: “someone figure out how I can fit RFID, JVS IO, Fast IO, extra buttons, and this thing all in my CP with selector switches ” 3 of these 4-way-db25-manual-data-switch-a.jpg4-way-db25-manual-data-switch-b.jpg all jokes aside. Would something similar to Misturiugi's CPS kick harness condensers work? Or 7 CPS kick harness condensers? PyP…

• Pretty . Can't wait . I was reading on your website that you will be keeping them in stock after the first groups of pre-orders. I was going to order when they are more available. So I guess I can wait . but still excited.

• Quote from psykom1: “I forgot how many good games are on the 360. Are there hacked fully cooked images out there these days for Arcade cabs? Can you put SSDs on these now? ” I put together a "arcade game only" C drive for a soft mod 360. All the arcade style input games comes out to like 32 gigs. Issue is finding all the title updates and dlc. It's been awhile I can't remember. You can use duckduckgo for that. some title updates fix issues with frame rates ect. I looked into "cloning the C drive…

• Quote from Kavas: “I know there was 3d prints to replace the eye sockets in the VB, I might still have those files somewhere. ” Quote from vaughan14: “I picked up a vb with a broken plastic eye piece for a decent price, ” VirtualBoy No-Cut Video Port Mounts for the VirtualTap https://www.retrorgb.com/virtualboy-no-cut-video-port-mounts-for-the-virtualtap.html asset Files : retrorgb.com/assets/3dprint/Vi…oyNoCutRGB_2018-11-21.zip 3DPrintedVBvideoout.jpg Virtual Boy Controller Extension Cable thin…

• ya, That 3d printed "mini" VB is super cute. ce314da01aec56b1847d482f5311fc08_preview_featured.jpg Adorable The 3d gimmick really adds to my enjoyment. Even on the 3ds I value the 3d effect. Playing on a VB just comes with some compromise of comfort. Put it on a table and you are hunched over. Set it on top of some boxes, you end up fiddling with a cumbersome setup that's moving around a settling during play. Put it on a coffee table and sit on the floor with your 3rd quarter point of contact, N…

• Quote from rewrite: “My apologies, ” Nothing to apologies for. I couldn't find the link I didn't know any details. The Vb library is small enough that you can get away with buying the original popular titles and have a flashcart or two for scholarly access to the oddities. Single game flashcarts are still useful to some people in a world with SD loaders. I just get so lazy with dumping flash carts. I end up using them as a conversion cart. The neo flashmasta is great. But I just keep it as a Cot…

• ya sorry it took me a bit to make that post. had to look around. There is another one that is in a smaller project box with a 3d printed top. i just can't find it atm. The controller extension plug really helps out. I think all one needs to find now is Parts only/for repair Motherboard and Audio pcb? Don't need to pull a cable plug from a systems. The audio board looks like it is something that can be reproduced?

• http://www.goliathindustries.com/vb/VBDiagrams.html thingiverse.com/thing:3474726 bf2c36711ce0299e827b767fac161cb2_preview_featured.jpgd0bd28e7afc20b69f1ca412fb0a6c790_display_large.jpg twitter.com/edgardo034/status/1074756856046870529 DupNp_zUcAA7b3r.jpgDupNp_wV4AM6GdK.jpg retrorgb.com/3d-printed-virtua…ller-extension-cable.html planetvb.com/modules/newbb/vie…=ASC&type=&mode=0&start=0 mellottsvrpage.com/index.php/vb-controller-extension-models/ VBControllerExtension.jpegconnectors_pcb2.jpgconne…

• for context build.jpg Quote from Mobiusstriptech: “I do. They are also on the site. ” https://mobiusstriptechnologies.com/product/servo-emu/ ah man. I completely missed that. I'll have to grab those. Thanks Quote from rewrite: “Quick Google didn't turn up any 3D printed ones, but I'm sure they're out there. I can't do that sort of thing myself. ” I was image searching this months ago. It was not easy to find. I could only find a few twitter post of personal projects. I will have to look again. T…