Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UD-USB Decoders

lupinko - - Temple of the Undamned

Oh ok that’s good to know, I can recommend that going forward then.

• UD-USB Decoders

I have a question, to get compatibility with this guy’s arcade stick, he used one of those brook adapters when plugging into the DB15 adapter on my HAS setup. Is that ok for future use like for power consumption? I like helping out the fighting game community but we all know it has a lot of stupid people. Like if you tell them to not touch the power supply, they are definitely going to touch that power supply.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

I used the same cable too for my HAS until I started using VGA+RCA for Naomi and AW. I’ll keep it around for my MVS and eventually my CPS2 (and wishfully my CPS3!) setups.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

@RGB get well soon!!! You’re a wonderful person and a great part of our community.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Quote from Brendle: “Quote from lupinko: “It’s up to you and I don’t want to sound like I’m just criticizing. But buying a supergun just to test your MKII pcb so that you can just sell it afterward is a waste. Like it was mentioned before, you could just sell the board untested so your buyer will know buying before hand. That sounds pretty odd whoever told you superguns were bad, the only ever caveat I knew of superguns in general were for their price, not for some other reason. The only questio…

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

It’s up to you and I don’t want to sound like I’m just criticizing. But buying a supergun just to test your MKII pcb so that you can just sell it afterward is a waste. Like it was mentioned before, you could just sell the board untested so your buyer will know buying before hand. That sounds pretty odd whoever told you superguns were bad, the only ever caveat I knew of superguns in general were for their price, not for some other reason. The only questionable superguns are probably those CHAMMAs…

• OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!

lupinko - - Forum News

Yeah, if this OSSC Pro can do the 240p > 480i Switch really fast like the RAD2X, then I would be really interested. I am currently considering a second OSSC over the RAD2X due to utility. And since I attend gaming meets and tourneys, I like bringing my supergun and the Saturn along. But at those meets the Saturn would get kicked off the OSSC.

• NeoGeo MVS MVH Enclosures?

lupinko - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

They don’t make enclosures for my model MVS.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

I want one of those. Right now I do it the standard way. While I don’t mind it (and I did buy a cover from RGB, thanks!), this looks more like a plug and play solution. Said standard way is a little time consuming since I’m being careful and I always neatly put it away afterward.

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from Vehelits: “Please add me to your list (if there is one) for two enclosed usb adapters direct from you if possible. Thanks. ” Just PM undamned directly, it’s easier for everyone involved. That’s what I did for mine last year.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Once I got 31khz working, I stopped bothering with 15khz for AW and Naomi. And yes, I do have a Capcom I/O.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

I figured out how to get the Atomiswave and a Naomi to run in high resolution mode with proper stereo. It’s like playing a completely different game. lol I uploaded videos of these: youtu.be/rpfqJzzHeUc youtu.be/hSc4Jn20FxM youtu.be/Qe7Tvc7AcnI

• NeoGeo MVS MVH Enclosures?

lupinko - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

Thanks guys, I’ll email them about mine MVS.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

I brought my HAS setup to a local during CapcomCup, here’s two pics. This was before I realized that the monitors had proper aspect ratio options. lol

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Quote from opt2not: “Quote from lupinko: “I did read the manual, I read it with regards to everything about voltage, what not to do and to avoid any danger and for the setup. ” Probably best to read the whole manual. The HAS has a feature to remap your controls as well. So you could have multiple mapping conflicts with your HAS + SAT2JAMMA/Undamned. And your post actually did seem like you were complaining, so I can see how RGB might have responded a bit more acidic. ” Quote from RGB: “Sorry if …

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “ Quote from lupinko: “Also how do I access the service test menu on the HAS? The Saturn adapters map perfectly to AW but they have a messed up MVS layout, it wasn’t giving me the proper row layout. I have the CPS2 kick harness plugged in, but like the NeoGeo, the buttons aren’t mapped correctly for the Saturn 2 JAMMA. I can’t seem to get the Undamned adapters to work so far either. ” Service menu - press the Service button. Incorrect button layout - remap the button layout. Unda…

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from undamned: “Quote from lupinko: “I wasn’t able to test it until today, but I tried the decoders on the HAS and it wasn’t recognizing anything. I used a Madcatz 360 SCV stick. I haven’t used the decoders on a PC yet. And they should have the latest firmware since I got them from Undamned earlier this year. Any suggestions? ” I can't recall if there was anything special about the SCV 360 stick or not. Do the decoder LEDs do anything?-ud ” There’s a green light. When I tried the decoders …

• UD-USB Decoders

Factory board, I haven’t modded this stick yet since it still has the stock 360 MCZ pcb.

• Home Arcade System

lupinko - - RGB's lab

NeoGeo and Naomi work fine. The Saturn adapters map perfectly to AW but they have a messed up MVS layout, it wasn’t giving me the proper row layout. I have the CPS2 kick harness plugged in, but like the NeoGeo, the buttons aren’t mapped correctly for the Saturn 2 JAMMA. I can’t seem to get the Undamned adapters to work so far either.

• UD-USB Decoders

I wasn’t able to test it until today, but I tried the decoders on the HAS and it wasn’t recognizing anything. I used a Madcatz 360 SCV stick. I haven’t used the decoders on a PC yet. And they should have the latest firmware since I got them from Undamned earlier this year. Any suggestions?