Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 93.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Guys, I'M having an issue with an Atomiswave board here, very strange behaviour. The Player 2 Buttons 1 and 2 don't work on this Mobo. I tested the Board with multiple games an on Multiple Superguns and cabinets. I cleaned the Jamma edge multiple time, it's like brand new and has no stains whatsoever on it. Any of you know where this issue is coming from?

• Well, I didn't do a speed test on the old fans or the new one. But I just assume/hope that having the same specs it runs at the same RPM.^^

• Just Did a PSU Fan "mod" on my Blast's since they were as loud as a starting Plane. A friend of mine had 2 Noctua Fans lying around so we decided to make this quick modification. It's very easy to do but can be a very dirty job^^ You just need a screwdriver, a soldering iron and a pair of tweezers. A 12V 0.12 80x80mmx20mm Fan. Get a Noctua, they are totally worth the extra money you spend on them. I guess you can also do it without soldering if you get a new JST Plug for your new fan. If I'm not…

• Universal JAMMA versus kit

kingcar - - Project Showcase

I'd also take one of the prototypes. Can you send a pic of the product?

• Quote from codecrank: “lord, can't believe this hasn't been solved since I created wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Sega_Blast_City_Speakers 5 years ago.... you guys are disappointing me translation from neoarcadia - the one type of speaker that is pictured isn't known, something someone found on another forum - the other type works, no shielding isssue, but the bass is weak So, last we talked to toptone, they wanted a lot of money, because we couldn't buy in bulk. I'm getting to where it might be worth d…

• Quote from ebzero89: “Quote from kingcar: “I found this over at Neo Arcadia, unfortunatly I don't understand french at all. Maybe somebody here could help translating what they found on this topic. But judging by the pictures somebody did a swap with these here: visatonshop.at/en/Single-Drive…tems/SC-4-9-FL-8-OHM.html They seem to fit just perfect. Also founde these here. de.rs-online.com/web/p/einbau-lautsprecher/4318614/ ” Yeah that's a very similar model to the ones I linked on page 2. You ca…

• I found this over at Neo Arcadia, unfortunatly I don't understand french at all. Maybe somebody here could help translating what they found on this topic. But judging by the pictures somebody did a swap with these here: visatonshop.at/en/Single-Drive…tems/SC-4-9-FL-8-OHM.html They seem to fit just perfect. Also founde these here. de.rs-online.com/web/p/einbau-lautsprecher/4318614/

• Quote from ebzero89: “the specific size you need is 1.7 inches x 4 inches (45 mm x 100mm). There is apparently some small wiggle room as referenced by the sony speakers @tiff_lee mentioned as they are 5cm x 10cm. I have also found a company that makes a 2 x 3.5 inch model and a 2.25 x 4 inch in the correct shape. I dont have links to those as I have heard about them through a 3rd party vendor. If you try the visatons let me know how it goes! ” Thanks! I'll look up if I find something in this siz…

• Hey guys, joining the replacement club XD Can you tell me what the exact size of the drivers would be? Aiming to replace them in the next months and in a perfect world I would use the original enclosure. I was also looking for some replacement parts. Going to to a full recap job on AMP and PSU this week, next would be the speakers. I saw quite a lot of Drivers on Digikey that would match the shape of them, but I don't what size to look for. These Visaton drivers look like they would be a perfect…

can't wait

• Quote from KaPH33n: “Are you using OSSC? in the menu settings there's an option for Pre-ADC gain or something like that. I usually bump mine up to about 6 or 7 and it makes the video not look dark. ” Yes. I'll try that out.

• TBH I don't mind the darker Image. Just go ez mode on this too and experiment with Brightness/contrast filters in your Stremaing Software? OBS Studio has this option at least, don't know other Programms.

• I've got the Jamma to Scart from Smallcab and it works very well I must say. But you have to add Audio yourself. Added Attenuation circuit to bring down Sound to a safe level. I Use an Aver Media internal Capture Card. for reference: twitch.tv/videos/455012485 twitch.tv/videos/468071949

Great! can't wait for it.

Quote from Aurich: “Quote from kingcar: “But having it all in One connector would be better instead of having a adpator centipede on the boards. ” It would also add unnecessary expense and assembly time for everyone just looking to link some cabs. Every linked cab doesn't need to be streamed. Mike is perfectly capable of defending his own products mind you, just seems a little weird that everyone keeps asking him to turn this great self-contained idea into some frankensteined beast that does mor…

I'm aware of that. But having it all in One connector would be better instead of having a adpator centipede on the boards.^^

Looks really nice. If you could add a scart connector to the 2nd cabinet PCb, for streaming purposes that be even more awesome. Do you already have an idea what they will cost? You can put me on the waiting list for one of those.

• Nanao MS-2930 shutdown

kingcar - - Monitor Help

Is it still that spare tube or the original blast one? Could be a faulty Transistor that regulates the voltage on the chassis.

• Blast City Nanao 2930 Recap kits

kingcar - - Monitor Help

on both of my board, all were snap in style. Just as a reference like on this picture: Jianghai-ECR1HGC221MFF501025-Elektrolyt-Kondensator-radial-bedrahtet-5mm-220-F-50V-20-x-H-10mm-x-25mm-1St..jpg Why don't you just get a Capkit? Or why do you want to go though the pain of looking them all up yourself?

• Did some testing. Soul Calibur 3 and Tekken 5DR worked without issues. Had a black screen on Super Dragon Ball. gonna test this again sone time. Device is great. Thank you very much for your good work.