Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

Health first ! Wish you all the best recovery ! RGB

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

@RGB count me as for your new JAMMA extension harness as well !

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

Thank you Jassin, but with all respect for you, I think you say wrong as Retrotink 2x dont propose component cable out. It should be : - composite/s-video out > Retrotink 2x > mini HDMI-HDMI adapter > HD Video converter > OSSC component input > HDMI output > LCD or - composite/s-video out > Retrotink 2x > mini HDMI-HDMI adapter > HDMI-VGA adapter > OSSC VGA adapter > HDMI output > LCD To connect with HAS, is there a component like : - 8 pin mini DIN to component cables ? or - 8 pin mini DIN to c…

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

Is there anybody here who use Retrotink 2x with OSSC ? What is the possibilities about connections ? Should I use a HD video converter with Retrotink 2x and OSSC ? Which cables should I use (some internet links would be great) ?? Thank you

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

Thanks jassin000, I thought about Eizo monitors as well...

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

Thanks jassin000, thanks ShootTheCore. Ok for a large screen. But for a smaller screen (for example, between 19 and 24 inches - the size of an arcade cabinet screen is usually 24 inches), do you have another suggestion ?

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

Thank you @ Jassin000, you're right and I thank you for this moment of history My goal is simple: I look for the best connection solution with a flat screen to get closer to the CRT.

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

My question is not about CRT, PVM or BVM TVs! My question concerns only flat screens (LCD, LED ...) ... this to save space! Thanks for your help. Chris

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

Hi Mike, About the psu terminal block cover, I understand now and it's very smart. For others users, you should attach the image (that you sent me) in your HAS manual. About audio / video connection possibilities, I have an XRGB and an OSSC and a Hitachi LED TV (with VGA / HDMI / Scart connections). For now, I can get: HAS - 8 pin mini to 8 pin mini cable - XRGB - HDMI to HDMI - TV or : HAS - 8 pin mini DIN to male Scart cable - OSSC - HDMI to HDMI - TV or : HAS + HD15 adapter PCB - VGA to VGA c…

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

HAS received ! I thank you Mike, great job !

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

You are not alone. I'm waiting for my HAS since April. I look at my mailbox every day, I just hope I do not receive a payment request in my junk mail

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

@RGB Have you an idea when you think to re-open your pre-order page ?

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

any confirmation date ? Because it seems we are all impatient

• Hi from Switzerland

kryssss - - Introduce Yourself!

Hi everybody ! My name is Christoph, but Chris is ok. I live in Switzerland and I am a big fan of all arcade games. I own a pcb collection, but I prefer Toaplan and Cave pcbs. I am glad to share my passion with arcade fans too, See you.

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

sorry, did'nt see the previous RGB- reply. Now it is clear !

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

Are you sure that these are PIN connections related to the HAS ?

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

Hi, I would like to know the connection mapping of the DB15 PIN with the HAS ? If someone can help me with a drawing to know which pin number corresponds to +5V, GND, DOWN,HIGH.... it would be nice ! Thanks for your help.

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

Hi @RGB, How is the HD15 PCB adapter fixed ? Is it removable or not ? Thank you for your reply,

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

Hi @RGB ! PM sent

• Home Arcade System

kryssss - - RGB's lab

Hi @RGB ! Have you received my preorder and when do you think you can send the next batch of HAS ?