Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have reprogammed the p1 using a 27c800 this time and now it (sort) of works. In console mode that is. In arcade mode i got a black screen and then it crashes, sometimes it shows this screen: (Hidden Content) At least is working in console mode. And for my luck my Metal Slug X seems to have died too, since I got a black screen when i try to play it. I will try to replace the p1 before removing the maskrons to a donor board. Removing Maskroms with a desoldering pump sucks. Edit: My Mv1c was the …

• I have assembled one of those and it's working very well, thank you both Arithmus and Frank_fjs. The only thing I can't do is use the menu midgame using an Unibios, pressing coin + start does nothing.

• To all TOP3000 users

Misos - - General Arcade Tech Help

What's the deal with Top3000 and 27c4001? Tried one Eprom and I could not write because of an error so I bought another Eprom thinking my old Eprom was the problem but the same thing happens: -Pool Pins warning windown -Ignore -Write -Error at 2000 Has this happened with anyone else?

• I have transplanted the roms to a PROGBK1, with a unencrypted P Rom, so there's no need to an Altera chip. I cleaned the cart edge too. I'm gonna wait to the eproms arrive from China or if I come across another PROG pcb I will try again. I will set this cart aside for now.

• I did, I don't think that's the problem. Oddly In my MV1-c it will play the intro and show the menu and crash if you move the joystick. In my mv1fz with default bios it keeps reseting and in my mv1a with unibios it crashes in the boot screen. I think it may be some other component fault.

• I did, burned the roms several times and nothing. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Ok, so I salvaged 3 27c160 from a Kof 2002 bootleg that I had laying around. I've replaced the p1. Using unibios the game boots but crashes before you can do anything (expetion error handling). In rare ocasions it passes the intro but crashes afterwards. On the Unibios CRC screen the "ROm Region" checks as NG, the other roms checks as OK. With the stock Bios it keeps reseting. I replaced the p2 with a 27c322 but got the same result. I'm following this, do I have to change something since I'm usi…

• Ok, I'm a little bit confused. The wiki says that i have to use a 27c160 but the unencrypted rom is 1MB. Should i Mirror the rom or is it ok to just burn it as it is?

• Quote from buffi: “Do you just need one? I could send you one of my spares for free. ” Thank you, I really appreciate but I've already ordered some from Aliexpress.

• Quote from buffi: “Depending on what chips the V rom are, you may have to do some extra stuff... This is instructions for dumping V ROM TC5332204 with a Top3000: Help dumping Neogeo Roms with Top3000 ” Thank you, I was able to dump the roms correctly. Now the CRC matches. I don't have any 27C160 to burn the P-rom, only 27c322 and 27c4096. This is what I'm attempting to do: wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?t…ng_King_of_Fighters_%2798 Just like you did I will have to buy some 27c160 and see if it work…

• Hello, I'm trying to fix a dead KOF 98 with a donor PROGBK1 board. I have 2 dead Kof 98 carts, both use the PROGSF1 chip and both boot directly to the cross hatch screen. I have desoldered the P and V roms from both carts and to save the hassle of desoldering them again if something goes wrong I've dumped the roms to check if everything is OK. I selected the 27c322 chip in my TOP3000 to read them and none of them except the P rom matches the CRC from the Mame romset. But both non working sets ha…

• Would an old MAS stick compatible with saturn/playstation work with the adapter?

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “You're sending ground (jamma pin 27) to either the DB15 or kick connector, so you're not really addressing the issue. You'll also need to handle player 2 inputs as well. You can tie the DB15 and kick inputs together and use a switch to enable or disable the DB15 and kick connector from the jamma edge. So with the switch you show: Jamma pins 25 26 27 to switch 2 5 8 Switch 1 4 7 to the DB15 and kick connector Switch 3 6 floating and 9 to ground. ” I see, I would need a swit…

• Is it possible to use a Switch to change between Chamma and Jamma pinouts? Let me known if I wrong but if I use a 3PDT switch like this: single-pole-triple-throw-single-pole-dual-throw-double-pole-double-throw-double-pole-double-rh-sincronismo-info-single-pole-triple-throw-relay-quad-pole-single-throw-switch-single-pole.jpg I would connect the db15 pins corresponding to the tree kick buttons on positions 2, 5, and 8. 1, 4 and 7 i would solder the jamma pins corresponding to the chamma kicks (jam…

• What else would I need to upload the code to the atmega328? An USBASP? I already have an Arduino Uno.

• Quote from kinox51: “Hey Guys, I've started to "design" a plexiglas-case for the minigun a few days ago. Disclaimer: I've never done any case modelling or anything like that before. I've just barely managed to design that in Fusion360. Here are the results for the first prototype: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4230a8c29aa548d69f6e166adarcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4230a8c29aa548d69f6e166adarcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4230a8c29aa548d69f6e166adarcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4230a8c29aa548d69f6…

• Quote from bytestorm: “also, I would like to consolize a couple of MVS boards.. wouldnt it be optimal to use the video circuit from the minigun? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4230a8c29aa548d69f6e166ad I can see many ppl recommend this one below thou.. anyone tried both? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…4230a8c29aa548d69f6e166ad ” I use the one below in my consolized but the image output is too dark. I have a Sony CRT and a CSY 2100 clone. With the minigun it works fine because I can adjust the po…

• Checked the CRC of the mask roms, same CRC as the mame roms. Replaced the eproms and maskroms with another game that uses the same jumpers and pal, same behavior, messed sprites. Socket 19 and 20 have corrosion on some legs, I probably have to replace them.

• Here's mine, made using Jamma Nation X page as a guide: (Hidden Content)

• Did the same process with Marvel vs Street fighter but the sprites are all messed up. Game have sound and the backgrounds are fine. I used the japanese romset available on the avalaunch site, stock jumpers and the same eproms.