Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UD-USB Decoders

Cat - - Temple of the Undamned

Dear Undamned, In the past 2 months, I bought the power A fightpad for XboxOne and PS4 and have them shipped to you. May I please kindly ask how is the work coming along to have these 2 fight pad supported in your Undamned DB15 decorder? Please take your time. It will be nice if you can update us on the progress. Thank You once again.

• UD-USB Decoders

Dear Undamed Sir, Can you please kindly confirm that you have received the PowerA FightPad XBox One Version The Brand New PowerA XBox One Fightpad has been delivered to your Arizona Address Sir Can you please kindly add support for this FightPad to your DB15 USB Decoders Please keep the Fightpad for your good self No need to return to me Thank you very much for your time and kind help Kind Regards as Always Sir Cat

• UD-USB Decoders

Dear Undamed Sir, I have sent to your address in Arizona a PowerA PS4 Fightpad It has been delivered to your address last I tracked it Can you please kindly add support for this fightpad to your UD DB15 USB Decoder ? Hope to hear from you soon Thank you very much for your time and kind help Sir Cat

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from undamned: “Quote from Cat: “Dear Undamed Sir, May I please kindly ask if there will be support for the XBox One or PS4 - PowerA Fusion Wired Fightpads ? thank you and kind regards Sir ” Most XBONE/PS4 controllers are supported. I have never heard of PowerA Fusion controller, so I don't know if compatible.-ud ” Here are the PowerA PS4 and Xbox One Fightpad They are all officially endorsed products by Sony and Microsoft And according to some Tournament players they are quite good I have…

• UD-USB Decoders

Dear Undamed Sir, May I please kindly ask if there will be support for the XBox One or PS4 - PowerA Fusion Wired Fightpads ? thank you and kind regards Sir

• ok I got my SCSI SD Card Adapter to work with my cpsiii board I will outline how I get the SCSI SD Card Adapter to work with my cpsiii board My most humble apologies for typing in caps. I type in caps for my own documentations so that it is easier for myself to read. I bought the sd card from below ebay link: ebay.com/itm/274012153953?ul_noapp=true PLUG THE MICRO SD CARD TO ANY EXTERNAL SD CARD ADAPTER AND PLUG EXTERNAL SD CARD ADAPTER TO PC download SD Card Formatter from below website sdcard.o…

• my cps3 board will arrive in a few days time. so will my jansen metal cps3 casing arrive in a few days time. I have also bought the "SCSI2SD 3.5" 50-Pin SCSI To SD Card Adaptor" can some souls please tell me how do I install the "SCSI2SD 3.5" 50-Pin SCSI To SD Card Adaptor" to my cps3 board? after which can you please tell me now to install my cps3 board to the jensen metal casing? because I am using the SCSI2SD adapter, can some souls please give me the link to download all the cps3 game to sav…

• with regards to the Jasen CPS3 Metal Enclosure It mentioned something about a optional SCSI2SD card What is this optional SCSI2SD card for? If I have a working CPSIII 3rd Strike setup with CD-Rom Drive, do I need this optional SCSI2SD card? Thank you

• Quote from tiff_lee: “Do you mean something like this? highflow.nl/behuizingen/cps3-acrylic-case.html ” Thank you tiff_lee

• Hayabusa-button-1.jpg Hayabusa-button-2.jpg Wiring.jpg This Last JPEG Picture of a Wiring Connector is what I am looking for The Wires must be around 12cm in Length The Wiring "Must" Fit the Pins of the Hori Hayabusa Silent Buttons Thanks

• is there any website where I can still buy CPSIII plastic case? Thank You

• Dear Everyone I have a RGB's Home Arcade System I also have a CPSIII Multi Kit with a CD-ROM Drive May I please kindly ask how do I use the HAS with the CPSIII Board ? Do I need to plug additional Power to the Back/Top of the CPSIII Board with a Molex power adapter ? Do I also need to plug additional Power to the CD-ROM Drive with a Molex power adapter ? Does that mean that I will have 2 Power source ? One which is a MWP-606 PSU And I need another PSU which is more like a PC PSU ? Please advice …

• can someone please give me the website where I can buy CPS2 acrylic case? Thank You

• Home Arcade System

Cat - - RGB's lab

Thank you everyone for your time and kind help I got sound to work now Kind Regards as Always Sirs

• Home Arcade System

Cat - - RGB's lab

I am connect my HAS with a VGA Cable to the OSSC using the HAS Video Port Everything works but just that I get no sound Does the VGA Cable from the HAS to the OSSC carry Audio signals transmissions ? My OSSC is connected to my LCD Monitor with a HDMI Cable I was wondering if the HDMI Cable carries Audio signals transmissions ? How do I get Audio with my currently Setup ? Thanks

• Home Arcade System

Cat - - RGB's lab

Quote from KingSopz: “Quote from Cat: “May I please kindly ask - Which is the 1 Player and Coin Button on my Joystick ? I have connected 1 Undamed DB15 USB Decoder to the H.A.S. I have connected a Hori Joystick to the DB15 USB Decoder I would like to know which buttons are the 1 Player and the 1 Coin Buttons ? Thank You Sir ” pin out is in the HAS manual ” Thank you for the Quick Reply Well I was thinking that since I have the Undamed DB15 USB Decoder attached to my XBox360 Pad I do not need to …

• Home Arcade System

Cat - - RGB's lab

May I please kindly ask - Which is the 1 Player and Coin Button on my Joystick ? I have connected 1 Undamed DB15 USB Decoder to the H.A.S. I have connected a Hori Joystick to the DB15 USB Decoder I would like to know which buttons are the 1 Player and the 1 Coin Buttons ? Thank You Sir

• Home Arcade System

Cat - - RGB's lab

Very sorry. I am using the HDMI cable so I am refering to a HDMI monitor Is this monitor good? Viewsonic 480X640 at 75hz 1 ms Thank You

• Home Arcade System

Cat - - RGB's lab

Can some one please recommend a lagless Monitor for the H.A.S? Thank You

• Home Arcade System

Cat - - RGB's lab

Thank you everyone for their helpful input I GOT IT TO WORK !!! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN !!! @RGB - I would like to buy 2 Extra H.A.S. Setup May I please kindly ask when can I order 2 more H.A.S. ? in the Next Batch of Pre-Orders - I have Pre-Ordered 1 more But now I would like to buy 1 More making it a total of 2 H.A.S. Hope to hear from you soon Thank you and kind regards