Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 323.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Dariux: “Ray Force ” Now that's worth the time... I guess for this board it's PAL dumps but without any pics or info who knows.

• The flash ram was bad, the regular eproms are ok and dumped. I don't have the files you will need to ask cpsystem3 he did the dumps and has the board at the moment.

• Quote from mypinballs: “Quote from Hammy: “ebay.es/itm/Taito-Top-Ranking-…Coinop-Boxe-/324032222664 Top ranking stars was a factory conversion from this football board, it's cheap enough not to bother. ” Thanks for the reply and info So it that the only candidate for this board, or are their others?? I'm assuming some of the single boards hardware was changed between games etc, ie its not just a 1 fits all single board? (minus pals and roms) I think a conversion to anything other than football i…

• ebay.es/itm/Taito-Top-Ranking-…Coinop-Boxe-/324032222664 Top ranking stars was a factory conversion from this football board, it's cheap enough not to bother.

• Quote from hemvlett: “You're right Hammy! I just desoldered the key-cus and now cosmo gang play fine! I can also start F/A , add credits but it resets when start button is pushed (i guess it's because of the missing key-cus). ” Excellent! If you want to swap the keycus with me for another one that works with the patches, send a PM

• Yeah it's a funny keycus in that case, it must lock the board down if not operated as normal like the point blank one does on the NB1 hardware.

• If you can desolder the keycus without damaging try without that. I can swap for another board or swap keycus' if you like, my guess is this keycus has an extra trick like point blank / tinkle pit do. @twistedsymphony reported issues with a quiz board before, is it the same keycus? He got something running in the end, not sure what!

• I don't have that keycus to test with, (i also don't have the tinkle pit original keycus to test either) Cosmo gang should run with no keycus installed, make sure you have checked all your rom traces for damage.

• Ninja kids is the only other game that may run on this particular board. (TE7750 chip) Not looked at it. The config for ninja kids has 1 less graphics chip compared to football champ h/w.

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “So in addition to adding the above connections did you have to cut any traces? And did you have to modify the ROMs at all? ” Just a couple of wire mods, no rom patches. I'm gonna put the extra 74 back on to see what happens, seems to be running fine without it? crazy! ... Dual boot with football champ too! if you bump the roms up and add an extra line and a toggle on a19: 27c160's for the 800's 800's for the 400's 040 for the 020's

• Well done! Thanks for finishing this one, it was sitting around for a long time. Seems that fresh eyes on this one was all that was needed! I re-burned all the GFX roms and took the extra 74 off and patched a couple of traces that had been cut.... Can confirm it's working!!! Only note with the roms is that rom 8 = rom 9 and rom 9 = rom 10. rom 10 in mame archive is the sample rom (rom 57 on the F.C board)

• Quote from bytestorm: “Anyone knows if Drift out 94 or Pachinko Sexy Reaction is convertable into VASARA games? ” Drift out goes to storm blade as stock, any other titles will require lots of mods / not worth it.

• Take the chips out / that connector thing, cart out, and get that battery out ASAP The connectors and stuff will start to rust if there is something in them, and 'battery power' may go to places it shouldn't. (via water conductivity) Air compressor is good for removing water etc. keep trying and washing with alcohol until there's no 'white shit' anywhere from the water deposits.

• It's the PLD's and extra chips, they are very important for all games! The different Pld's work together with the circuit on the board. PLD + circuit need to be correct / matching. Adding / removing the chips as needed so there's no conflict or anything. See the one on storm blade rom board, it's had all the extra stuff removed. Keep up the good work but those chips need to be correct for the PLD's.

• NA1 just gone for £35 including post (from japan!)... ebay.co.uk/itm/Cosmo-Gang-PCB-…nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 See, just wait and look around, no point spending 100's !! < was watching this one for myself but got a phone call and missed out!! >

• Quote from ShootTheCore: “Quote from Hammy: “Think they will be locked but not registered so the CMD 27c020 dumper should do it.... Some programmers are very fussy on the 020 dumper. Info here: dreamjam.co.uk/emuviews/readpal.php ” I can operate an EPROM programmer and a desoldering gun, but I'm not yet a seasoned hardcore hardware hacker - if the GALs are protected, it would likely be better if I sent either the GAL chips or the entire B board off to someone with a proven track record. I'm tota…

• Think they will be locked but not registered so the CMD 27c020 dumper should do it.... Some programmers are very fussy on the 020 dumper. Info here: dreamjam.co.uk/emuviews/readpal.php

• The gal chips are what makes the conversions here. Hardly any are dumped sadly...... Good news most of them are not registered so easier to dump.

• Irem M84 Conversions

Hammy - - General Jamma and pre-Jamma

Yep if it's not economical and the price of HH goes up too much stop working on it and move onto the m82 again or fully cloning the hardware into a nice single layer jamma with all original processors etc. HH should be £100 or under on m84 and this irem hardware is almost fully reversed. Just like a certain fighter should be under £50 (....another conversion that was made economically not viable by hype? ) Don't kill it before the job's done.

• Irem M84 Conversions

Hammy - - General Jamma and pre-Jamma

Quote from Mrhide: “Here I was thinking about selling that RTYPE II board ” RT2 or Hammering harry is good for these Kengo / cosmic cop m84 are no good for multi but can be upgraded to a 2 in 1 switcher. CC/KEN.