Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• May I be put down for 2 sets when available please.

• Incidentally, I've been enjoying Bullet. Not a game I'd played before, thanks to the multi I can discover and enjoy new games. Using a Neo CD pad with buttons mapped accordingly, it works really well. I've been playing Xeno Crisis a lot recently so the twin stick shooter theme is sitting well with me.

• Yes, that's the one! The one you linked to on Arcade Otaku. So Kold666 and the Guru are separate people? That's what I was trying to ask. The Kold666 PCB looks great, and I appreciate the design and functionality of it. Price is good too. Might see if I can buy one from him. Otherwise if someone can loan me an original Sega IO I'd gladly reproduce it and release for free.

• Are there two separate people with the IO board or are they from the same person? There's one listed on Klov and a few other arcade forums, and one from that Mame Guru guy.

• It's a shame as it would save me some work, but I don't feel right copying his work. It's one thing to reverse the original product, but to reverse someone else's reversal is a bit rude. I could have written that better. If he released the Gerbers for free, which he states on his website, then no dramas, naturally he doesn't mind other people using his work. However when I couldn't find a download link for the Gerbers and emailed him he tells a different story. It's a pretty niche product, wish …

• So this Mame guru guy posted info on his website about reverse engineering the Sega IO board. He mentions the Gerbers are free to download so people can make their own, but there's no download link on his site. So I emailed him asking for the Gerbers and he responded by saying he won't release them until he has sold the last 8 units he has in stock. I kind of want to reverse engineer it myself from an original Sega IO board, I don't really want to rip off someone else's work (outside of Sega lol…

• I'm referring to this person / site re Mame Guru, $120. members.iinet.net.au/~lantra9jp1_nbn/gurudumps/ arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…977d075aaac58730deff202d7

• Yeah I want to repro the IO board so I can play some of the games that require it (about 8 from memory) as I've never played these games before. I cannot for the life of me find one to buy though so I can duplicate it. Someone here made one on breadboard a while ago, a guy on Klov has a repro board, the Mame guru guy sells a repro but asks $120 for it etc. I just want to do it myself. See here for some consolidated info: SEGA System 16 trackball I/O

• Bullet, Passing Shot, Excite League and Dunk Shot require or benefit from a 4th button. The ethernet cable is part of a rotary games selector device, which is easy to use than the dipswitch.

• CPS2 A board freezing/crashing

Frank_fjs - - Capcom's CPS2

Oh, and is the fan working as it should, not caked in dust? Wondering if it's an overheating issue.

• CPS2 A board freezing/crashing

Which region is it? Doesn't apply to your fault, I have a spare USA A board if you want to buy it from me.

• PGM Mobo issues

Frank_fjs - - IGS PGM/PGM2/etc. support

Sounds like you have a short somewhere. Take some pics of the PGM MB with the plastic shell removed. Does the PGM boot without a cart inserted?

• No issues here. I've played at least until level 2 of each game without issue. Check the soldering of the 4 connectors of the multi perhaps? Then check the corresponding connectors of your S16 A board and check the pins.

• Pin 12 on the parts side. What about your video cable, have you been able to verify that?

• I think the THS pins would be the most likely cultprit.

• Mini Din will most likely be fine in that case. They're fine(ish) pins, you definitely used an adequate amount of solder?

• Best CPS2 game to Multi

Oh you do need both, for some reason I incorrectly assumed you wanted just the B board. I've got a blue combo I can sell you, USA A and B board. A board has a damaged plastic shell on the underside thanks to AusPost but it's otherwise fine, just cosmetic damage. I'll price accordingly, I'm at $225 for the pair if you're happy with that?

• Check the mini DIN 8 connector and might be worth verifying your video cable too. I mention the connector as I've noticed the cheaper ones have crappy pins.

• Best CPS2 game to Multi

I can probably hook you up with a B board, have a few that I don't use anymore on account of the multi that I just haven't gotten around to listing for sale.

• It could be any number of things: The jamma connector RED pin The pot The THS7374 The video out connector Perhaps a mis-solder or an inadvertent short of the RED signal to ground.